■How it All Began■

A.N. I recently found out that Lily was pregnant when she was killed. Enjoy! *sigh* you will hate me very soon....

Lilly was nine monthes pregnant when he came. She had been in labor for five hours when the door was blown off its hinges, revealing Voldemort. Harry was in the crib upstairs and Lilly somehow managed to get up, and race up the steps to her baby boy.

She had a split-second choice, Harry, or the unborn? She chose Harry. She chose Harry, so the one she was pregnant with, would surely die anyway when Voldemort killed her.

She backed up against the crib. Harry stood behind her, holding onto the rail. "Mamma!" He giggled. "Mamma, fat!"

Lilly widened her eyes as he came in. "Stand aside you silly girl," he hissed.

"No. Not my Harry! Please not my Harry!"

"Avada Kedavra!"

Lilly fell to the ground unable to move. The baby!! she thought desprately.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"HARRY!!!!"

She heard and explosion and Voldemort was gone.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hagrids job was to retrieve Harry and bring him to his Aunt and Uncles house. When he got to the Potter house, it was all in wreckage. Broken glass, furniture, and general trash, was everywhere.

Hagrid went upstairs to see a boy, standing in a crib gripping the rail, like his life deppended on it. Then he saw Lillys' body. The thing that surprised him most, was a little girl cradled in her arms, clutching a note. Hagrid picked up the girl and she babbled at him, blowing bubbles. He pried the note from the infants fingers. All that was on it was a name.

'Alexandria Rose Potter'

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hi! I'm not good with death scenes. I bet you could tell. Aaaannnnyyywaays.... The next chapter will be better!!!!!!!!! Kisses!!!!!

Ava Summers