Mine pt.2

Today was the normal day like everyday. Jungkook came in the morning to taehyung's cafe.

Like usual taehyung made him coffee. But to there surprise jimin appeared out of nowhere.

Jimin directly jumped on taehyung to hug him like he does everytime.
But today taehyung wasn't able to see a pissed bunny getting jealous from the action.

And if jimin saw him so he added it by pecking taehyung's cheek. Jungkook pouted unconsciously at the action.

He always need taehyung's whole attention on him. He isn't habituated of sharing taehyung's attention.

Offcourse taehyung told jimin about jungkook. Why would put baby bear will hide it.

This was the first time they will meet face to face.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug. And moved jungkook towards him.

"Chim, meet jungkook" taehyung said with a wide boxy smile on his lips.

"And jungkook this is jimin my best friend"

Jimin forwarded his hand to shake which jungkook shook with a smile. He can't afford to behave badly with jimin in front of his baby bear.

"Nice to meet you jungkook, I heard a lot about you from tae" jimin said.

"Like wise jimin" jungkook replied.

"You both go and sit I will come the coffee" taehyung said.

Jimin and jungkook nodded and went to sit at the last table.

Jungkook stared at jimin for minute. Both sat silently. While jimin sat with his hands folded doing the same.

"You know my baby bear is innocent, it doesn't mean you can trap him in your plan. I know about you Jeon jungkook. You don't like anyone. You don't do relationships. You just want to have fun. So stay away from taehyung." Jimin said in a bitter tone.

Jungkook chuckled at it.

"First of all he is not your baby bear. Taehyung is only mine. Second of all I am not having fun around. I love taehyung with my everything. No one has ever made me feel like he does. His innocence is something I cherish so don't think of him as stupid." Jungkook said.

Jimin glared at him.

"I agree that I don't do relationships. But taehyung is not like my relationships. He is the man that I am gonna marry one day. Last thing, don't you dare come between us otherwise it won't be good for you" Jungkook finished with a psychic smirk on his face.

He knew that now jimin would have understood but he was proven wrong when jimin replied him back.

"You think I fear to you. Then you are wrong i won't let you hurt taehyung" jimin said. His voice raised a bit.

"Jimin" taehyung yelled. It was obvious that he heard everything.

Tears form in jimin's eyes. It's been years since taehyung called him by his name. He never calls him by his name.

"Come with me" taehyung said and grabbed jimin's arm and pulled him up to go outside.

............................................

Taehyung explained everything to jimin. From jungkook's family to his life.

Also that he loves jungkook. And that made jimin stop his train of thoughts.

In all his life jimin was the closest person taehyung had. So the sudden appearance of a person made jimin feel like he was going apart from taehyung. In everything he forgot that taehyung is a grown up mature man. It's his life. He can do whatever he wants.