11-20

Chapter 11 Birthday Party

Tang Ruan received a call from Mrs. Tang, who invited him to attend Tang Qing's birthday party.

Mrs. Tang's voice was a little cautious on the phone, "Xiao Ruan, at Xiao Qing's birthday party, we will announce his identity to the outside world. As a member of the Tang family, you should also be present." Tang Ruan's white

fingers Holding the phone, her smile did not reach her eyes, "Mom, I'm already married, can I still be considered a member of the Tang family?" Mrs. Tang was confused by what he said, and said, "How can you say that..."

Ke

Mingming It was you who said, let me marry into the Jiang family and be separated from the Tang family from now on.

There was a bit of ridicule on Tang Ruan's face, and after a moment she said, "I will go." After

hanging up the phone, Tang Zhengde asked, "How is it? Did he agree?"

Mrs. Tang nodded, her face He was full of joy, humming a song and saying that he was going upstairs to prepare the details of the banquet.

Tang Zhengde's originally anxious mood also relaxed. After all, they were still a family. Broken bones were still connected, and Tang Ruan would never disown them no matter what.

Tang Ruan hung up the phone here. The reason why he agreed to attend the birthday party was not what Tang Zhengde suspected. He just suddenly remembered that it was this birthday party that made Tang Qing meet a businessman from other provinces. Before this businessman came, He deliberately concealed his identity. Everyone thought he was from a small business and looked down on him, except Tang Qing.

So the businessman was moved by Tang Qing's good qualities and became his friend. Later this person helped Yu Donghuai a lot. Of course, when Yu Donghuai dealt with Mr. Jiang, this person's help was indispensable.

That's why Tang Ruan wanted to take a look. He felt that this person was really mentally ill. The banquet was superficially celebrating his birthday, but it was actually a good time to promote various business cooperation.

These people are all businessmen. If they don’t look for people who can bring benefits to themselves, who can they look for? So it was inevitable that he would be treated coldly.

To put it another way, this person is not even willing to reveal his basic identity information, so how can others dare to cooperate with him.

If possible, Tang Ruan really didn't want to meet this Dasha B with a strange mind.

Tang Ruan was frowning in a daze when he heard some movement and looked up to find that Jiang Chengzhi was coming downstairs.

Before Tang Ruan could say anything, Jiang Chengzhi sat on the sofa not far from him and asked, "Why don't you go upstairs to rest?" Jiang Chengzhi had a headache. He originally wanted to go downstairs to get some air, but he didn't expect that the lights in the living room downstairs were still on

. , he saw the person sitting on the sofa at a glance.

Is there anything you're not used to?

Jiang Chengzhi glanced past Tang Ruan's slightly dry lips, stood up, went to get a glass of warm water from the water dispenser, placed it in front of Tang Ruan, and sat down again.

Tang Ruan blinked, held the cup in both hands, and bowed it slightly, "Thank you, Mr. Jiang."

He was indeed a little thirsty, so he took a small sip of water, and his dry pink lips immediately became a little watery, like The delicate and dazzling gemstone looks much softer than the gemstone.