intro

Hey guys, I don't expect anyone to see this but if you do please don't judge too harshly as this is my first story and I have unpublished and re-published several times in order to get this right. I am always looking to improve so feel free to leave suggestions.

This is a story of 2 teens discovering feelings they never knew they had along with navigating through the issues that James has had as both a normal teen and a member of the royal family.

This will be mostly from Ethans pov however James pov chapters will be included  as well.

This will not be a smutty book due to James age Irl, being below the age of consent and I'm not comfortable doing that for obvious reasons. However, I am not against doing it when his age matches, both UK law and Wattpad content policy. Either way, this is about the relationship between the 2 characters and that development  rather than anything else.

characters

James Earl of Wessex

Ethan Greaves (Original Character)

Other members of the royal family will make an appearance

Also as time goes on I may introduce new characters that are not on this list as I think of them.

Disclaimer I do not own, control or know any members of the Royal family and this is pure work of fiction.

Enjoy the story as it will be a slow burn and for those who do read thanks and feel free to make suggestions.

thanks for reading