8

Chapter 8 Welcome to the exchange group (1/3)

After a quick shopping trip, I took the newly bought clothes and went to the spa. Who made this young lady complain that her back hurts...

Fortunately, it was still early, and the bar had just started at 10 o'clock. There was more than an hour for the spa, and the time was arranged very well.

In the words of the eldest ladies, whoever's distinguished guest will arrive at the beginning, don't be in a hurry and take your time.

At almost 10:30, the two of them were fully dressed, and the stylist created perfect makeup. The freshly dressed two happily held hands and prepared to go to the bar.

There were many luxury cars in the parking lot, and the two of them didn't care. Unexpectedly, a woman suddenly jumped out of a luxury car and ran in the direction of them, followed by a bald man in a suit chasing after them.  With.

Luo Bingting pulled Zhu Yidan and quickly stepped aside to get out of the way.

The bald man is tall and burly, and his speed is not too slow. The woman's hair is messy, and most of her hair is blocked by her face due to her rapid running.

Luo Bingting didn't see her face clearly, but the figure and back of the woman who was running in a panic as she passed by looked a little familiar.

It's just that they all disappeared in the blink of an eye. It had nothing to do with them, and Luo Bingting also forgot about those small and subtle feelings.

In the bar box

The colorful ambient lights switch and change according to the rhythm of the music, which is very rhythmic.

The bar owner is also Luo Bingting's friend, and has arranged for wine, snacks, fruit plates, dice cups for playing games, etc. to be prepared.

Friends also arrived one after another, basically waiting for Luo Bingting and Zhu Yidan.

Everyone was chatting, the girls gathered together to gossip about beauty, fashion, celebrities, and the boys basically bought cars in the morning. After all, they had just received their "wives", and they were still wearing red hijabs, so they wanted to show off.

Those who were impatient drove directly to the bar and parked in the parking lot at the door.

As soon as Luo Bingting parked the car, she saw several familiar "daughters", including the peacock blue limited edition Ferrari from the morning. Looking at the weird and cool color under the light, she suddenly laughed a little. These people's  Show off mentality...

After the two of them arrived together, the party officially started. Everyone rushed around to find someone to chat and drink with. Most of them gathered around Luo Bingting and Zhu Yidan, because their family backgrounds were too prominent.

After Zhu Yidan toasted with everyone, some sisters directly asked Luo Bingting how much the castle cost. Others were a little surprised whether being so abrupt would offend Luo Bingting, but they were also curious. They had never bought it and did not know the price.  .

Upon seeing this, Luo Bingting opened the asset appraisal report saved on her mobile phone, and turned to the photo of the castle's appraisal price in front of everyone. She actually flipped through many pages.

Chapter 8 Welcome to the exchange group (2/3)
Previous page ← Chapter list → Next page Correction
Luo Bingting did not make a direct quotation, but showed the price on the appraisal report in front of the little sister. Her eyes widened and she was so shocked that she lost the expression control that Bai Fumei should have.