1.The sparkly Army Bomb.

"Y/n-ah, what are you doing?" Jimin laughed when y/n put both her arms around his neck, and dipped her head into the crook of his neck.

"You smell amazing, jimin-ah." Y/n continued to nose jimin's neck, inhaling that amazing blend of axe body spray and Jimin's natural musky scent.

Jimin and Y/n had started dating, officially since the sick day incident.

They were both on cloud nine, and the other members were of course very happy for the couple.

They would go on dates, but unlike any other normal couple, they had to hide their relationship since Jimin was an idol and everything.

As a result, their dates usually ended up as them hanging out at the dorm, cooking together and watching Marvel movies together.

This was one of their dates, where they were going to watch Iron Man 3 while eating mac and cheese they'd just cooked together.

Jimin had come out of the shower, wearing sweatpants and a grey cardigan. He looked really handsome, with his sleeves rolled up and black hair all tousled up.

They were in the perfect mood for some magic tonight, Y/n was sure of it.

Although they've done it a couple of times before already, today felt special. Like something new was going to happen.

Y/n could feel it.
She brought her face down to Jimin's, and looked into his deep eyes.

"Y/n-ah.." jimin connected their lips together, and y/n straddled his hips. It was a hot kiss, and y/n absolutely loved to play with jimin's thick lips every time they kissed.

Jimin's hand reached down to y/n's shirt and went under it, feeling the warm, cozy heat underneath.

"Oh wait, baby I forgot something."

Y/n was about to kiss him again, when Jimin had suddenly spoken.

"What is it minnie?" She blinked at him. And pouted a little to which jimin laughed.

aish, they were going to do it, what was so important that jimin had to stop this-

"This!"

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts when Jimin, whom she hadn't even noticed getting off the couch presented her something in his hands.

It was an army bomb. Except, it dazzled like a diamond without even being turned on. The handle was purple, and there were a few instructions written on the side that y/n couldn't read.

"It's..an army bomb?" Y/n was unsure how to continue.

"Yes! Except it's not an ordinary army bomb! An army had given this to tae on his last fan meet, and had asked him to give this to me!"

Jimin smiled waving the army bomb.

"This is how army's do it, right?" He tried waving it around, and y/n laughed when suddenly the army bomb started to glow.

"I think you switched it on, jimin-ah." Before y/n could continue the army bomb flashed even brighter, so bright that it blinded them both and the room was shrouded in white light.

When y/n opened her eyes, she didn't see Jimin, only the army bomb lying on the floor, with the handle broken.

"Jimin-ah! Oh my God! Where are you-"

Y/n's jaw dropped to the floor,  when she was met with a bizzare, unbelievable sight in front of her.

There were seven jimins lying on the couch, behind her, all of them looking at each other with wide eyes.

A/n:
Short chapter, I know, But I will update If you guys like this story!
:)