Part 2

Continue..

Jin and hobi both left outside the house and sat in the car with others.

First car:-
Jin, Mom, Joon, Jk

Second car:-
Tae, Jimin and Jhope

Author pov
In the car jin didn't asked anything as he wanted to talk about it personally with his mom.

They all go to mall and do alot of shopping. Then they go to arcade and in arcade tae wasn't ready to leave because  he loosed in a game and he wanted to win. After lots of scolding they leave from there.

After sometime they reached home and found suga on sofa watching tv.

Author pov end

Jin pov

When we came in house we see suga sitting on sofa watching tv. His words came in my mind but for now I just shrugged them off.

Author pov

Jimin, tae & kook hurriedly sat on sofa and started to show the things they bought to each other.

Jin, joon and jhope were listening to their silly talks about how amazing their things and video games are while mom go to her room saying ' she is tired and going to take rest'

Suga was just watching everything with sad eyes. How jimin, tae and jk were happily showing their things to their hyung. Ofcourse he would be sad as some flashbacks came in his mind.

Flashback

Here a pale and weak small kid between 10-12 years old is laying on his bed with a aching stomach. Why his stomach is hurting? Well how can it not when he didn't eat anything since 2 days. His mom has told him never to come out of his room. Well he used to come out of his room only to go school. As two days was Saturday and Sunday he didn't had school and he didn't get food as he always eat Street food while coming to home. Finally deciding of going by getting tired of the loud growls his small tummy is making he got up and goes out of his room. He straightly go towards living room and stand behind a pillar.

He saw his other brothers with so many bags and toys around them. Showing those to their mother. It was Jin, Joon and Jhope. His eyes then fall on the dinning table which has alot of food on it. His mouth was wide open and drooling over the food. That's when he hear his mom saying

Mom: Come on kids let's have dinner.
Jin, Joon & Jhope: Ok mom!

They all went towards dinning table and see their brother looking at the food on dining table. But as always they ignored him how their mother had told.

Their mother noticed the little boy and said to her other kids.

Mom: Boys you all sit at your chairs. I will come in a minute.

The boys nodded and mom hold the small boys hand dragging him in the living room at a corner and asked.

Mom: Why did you came out when I told you not to?
?: Mom yoonie is hungry. (while rubbing his stomach)
Mom: Oh! So my yoonie is hungry wait I will get food for you (with fake sweet smile)
Suga: Ok mom (with small smile)

Suga was hoping his mom will give him some nice food. He was standing their with little smile.

That's when mom came to him with a plate of food but what made him upset was it was stale food.

He looked at his mom then at his brothers who were having freshly made good food with a smile on their face. With innocence he asked mom.

Suga: Mom Can't I have the food which hyung, Joon and Hobi are having?

Mom: You are not worthy of eating that you pathetic shit. Just eat this or die. I don't care.

She said and kept the plate on the floor leaving from there. Well Suga was used to his mom calling him with those so it doesn't really affect that much. But still he was crying while looking at his brothers having good food and him stale.

He was not going to eat that but when his stomach begged for food by twisting and turning. He atlast ate all that by his small hands sitting on the floor.

Flashback ends

Present

Remembering his past his eyes got teary but he harshly wiped them. And got up from the couch and head out of house.

While someone noticed his teary eyes with a worried expression it was none other than Jin.

Jin in mind: Why am I feeling that suga is not bad. There is something I don't know. I want to ask mom about this adopting thing but somewhere I am feeling not to ask her and find out by myself. I am feeling like I am doing something very wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers hope you all like it.
I know it's short but  I am not feeling well since some days and not today also. So I write it short.
I am sorry 😞

I will upload ' I hate you hyung ' next part soon so please wait.

Bye-bye 💜💜💜