Haylor one shot

A/n : It will all be Harry's pov

"Taylor and I always used to say that it was us against the world"I said with so much pain in my voice."And that nothing in the world could separate us.I guess we were wrong"

I remember when I said those words.Her mother was right, I never was good enough for her.But most importantly I remember her.

~Flashback~

I woke up with a headache since last night me and Taylor went clubbing. I heard a groan.I look to my side and see Taylor, I smiled.

"Hey good morning love"I whisper in her ear.

"Gosh Harry, let me sleep" I chuckled

"Come on babe wake up ,I'm hungry"I said getting off the bed

"Okay okay you win I'll get up" She said as she sat up.

Taylor and I live in a small house in Brooklyn. I wish I could give her so much more this.She said she doesn't mind where she is as long as she has me,but I know she is not use to this kind of life.Considering she grew up in the Upper East Side.

But for now this is all I can give her.

"What do you want for breakfast babe?"she asked

"I was thinking we can go out today"

"Sure,where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere you want baby"

"Um Norms?"she said with a smile

"I knew you were gonna say that" I pecked her lips and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You know me all too well" she said and I gave her a passionate kiss.I licked her lips and she opened her mouth accepting me.My hands travled to her back to her ass giving her a squeeze, I heard her moan,then she pulled alway ending our make out session.

"If we continue this we're not going anywhere"she chucked

Then we got dressed.I was wearing a white long sleeve tee shirt and she was wearing a white crop top with a black skirt.

----------------------------

In the car

We got into my car and as we were bearly leaving she pulled out The 1975 album and put it on.

"Of course"I said and she laughed

"Duh"she said

When the song Girls came on Taylor said "Oh my gosh this is my favorite"as she turn the volume up.

"THEY'RE JUST GIRLS. BREAKING HEARTS.EYES BRIGHT.UPTIGHT. JUST GIRLS. BUT SHE CAN'T BE WHAT YOU NEED IF SHE'S JUST SEVENTEEN"Taylor sang from the top of her lungs.

When the song was over Taylor was quite. "What you lost your voice?" I ask.

"No is just that this song makes me think" she said.

The song was called "Me" and it's basically saying I love someone who doesn't love me back.Well at least I saw it that way.Then when we arrive at Norm Taylor asked if we could take it to go,of course I said yes.