F | S.J | Late Night

[Will be a little touching while making out]

  It was later in the evening of November 17th, i was sitting at a restaurant next to one of my friends, Scarlett Johansson. We had already spent the last 2 hours chatting about anything and everything. We shared many laughs as well as many shocked faces. It was getting late as it reached 11pm.

  We headed out to Scarlett's apartment for the rest of the night. We walked as it was only a few blocks away. Scarlett took out her key, opening the door for us to enter. We entered the cozy and quiet home. The walls were white, a few family photos on the wall, as well as a few art pieces. There was some books and plants on a bookshelf on either side of the tv in the living room. I walked through past the little kitchen and we entered a hallway. There were 3 doors. The left, straight ahead, and to the right. The left was a guest room. Straight ahead held the bathroom. To the right was her room. Scarlett opened the wooden door, pressing down the light switch, we entered into the slightly messy room. There were a few pieces of clothes scattered about the floor, but other than that, everything seemed to have it's own place.

I threw my coat onto a chair in the right corner. She had already taken hers off by the door but I hadn't noticed. She grabbed 2 shirts also 2 pairs of shorts from the closet before turning in my direction.

"Hey, i got you a shirt and shorts assuming you wouldn't want to sleep in your clothes. They'd seem rather a little uncomfortable to try that in."
"Yes, thank you."
"It's not a problem, really."
"I'll go get changed in the bathroom."
"Alright. It's the door on the right."

I headed outside the room and to the right, reaching the bathroom. I pressed the switch, illuminating the room. I closed the door before switching my clothes for hers. Once i slipped the shirt over my head and onto my body, i realized it was oversized, as well as the shorts. I stood in front of her door, giving it 3 knocks.

"All clear?" I called out.
"Yes."

I entered to see her already in her bed underneath the black duvet. I hurried over, crawling in next to her.

"Can we cuddle?" Her voice soft.
"Yeah."

I wrapped my arm around her protectively, her body melting into mine as she grew comfortable. Her head rested upon my upper chest. She put on Iron man 3, since it happened to be on tv.

  We were half way through the movie when i spoke suddenly, my thoughts no longer able to keep to themselves.

"Would it be weird if i said i want to kiss you right now?" I asked weary. Her head moved from my chest to look at me properly.
"No— i want to kiss you too." She smiled. Her eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips insinuating she would like it to happen.
"Can i?" I looked at her lips before returning my gaze to hers.
"Yes." She whispered.

My head traveled forwards until my lips came into contact with hers. I allowed the fuzzy feeling to envelop me as our lips mended to each other in a kiss. She took control, the kiss getting more heated. I moved my left hand to rest on her hips above her shirt. Her right hand moved to cup the side of my face, gripping faintly, keeping me in place. My hand that rested on her hip, slipped slightly below her shirt coming in contact with the softness of her skin. The kiss lasted a few more seconds before we broke apart to grab air.

She brought our lips together again once she had enough air. While in another heated kiss she removed her hand to grab mine, pulling up. Understand what she meant, i slid my hand upwards until it reached her breast. I cupped it overtop her bra, massaging gently. Her hand returned to my face, this time gripping my chin. She had no idea that make me weak inside. I heard a faint moan from my hand massaging her breast, letting me know she was enjoying it. She pulled back, her breathing slightly heavier than before.

"We gotta stop now or i'm worried i won't." She forewarned. We took a few breathes, allowing our breath to return to normal.
"I wouldn't mind doing that again sometime." I uttered quietly, more to myself than her, but loud enough.
"I agree." She smiled.

She then curled back into my side, regaining a comfortable position as our attention returned to the movie on the screen that illuminated the room.

Once the movie ended we decided to rest for the night. We fell asleep, her cuddled into my side as my arm was still wrapped around her.

—————————————————————

Short but i think it's a cute one, so i hoped yall enjoyed :)