INTRODUCTION!

BRYDEN O'NEIL had a passion for dancing

BRYDEN O'NEIL had a passion for dancing. Since she was young, she loved to dance. She first knew of dance when her mother had showed her video tapes of her when she was younger dancing in a ballet. Bryden had been so inspired that she wanted to take lessons. Not only did she love ballet, but she also loved other dance forms as well. Her dream had always been a professional dancer. But living in a small town in Kansas, her options for dancing were very limited.

Not much happen in the small town, she and her best friends had to find other ways to entertain themselves and spend the day. She had been friends with Colby Brock and Sam Golbach for as long as she can remember. She had been friends with Colby the longest, their parents were friends and so it was inevitable that their children were as well. Then the duo met Sam in high school and they became an iconic trio. The trio always went exploring, and found new things to do to entertain themselves. Bryden didn't mind, she was more of an outdoor person anyway. She liked to explore and see the world through the eyes of her camera lens. Her other passion was photography. She loved to take pictures and show the world the beauty in every day things.

Bryden had always been close with Sam and Colby although maybe a bit more closer with Colby. They were freshmen when they realized their feelings for each other were more romantic than platonic. They started dating, dating all throughout high school. They were high school sweethearts, but at graduation they realized they would be separated. So they broke up, but of course they stayed best friends. At the last second, Bryden realized she would rather be with the two boys that meant the world to her, plus she could focus more on photography as well. The boys were so thrilled and were more than happy to have her by their side.

Living in LA let them have many opportunities they didn't have in Kansas. They made their own YouTube channels and they even lived in a house with some other people they met and befriended. Their lives changed drastically. They traveled, had so many opportunities, and gained followers. It was a crazy journey but it was something that brought the three closer. Bryden and Colby still love each other and the feelings never went away. Maybe when they dated back in high school it wasn't the right time, but now maybe it is. Now maybe they have a second chance at love. Although that might be a bit hard since they both think the other thinks they're just a friend to them.