[ Chapter 1] Nothing Good Lasts Forever

[ Bubble POV ]

Me, Ruby, Fanny, and Flower are looking for blueberries in the forest near where Pencil and Match live, the two insist on making blueberry pies later today and we just so happened to be out of blueberries, just our luck.

"Hey Bubble, find any blueberries so far?" Ruby turned to me, looking down at her empty basket. "No, I haven't found any, maybe Fanny and Flower are having better luck though.." I sighed, there had been no sign of any blueberry bushes for the past few hours, speaking of which, we haven't seen any wild life either...

.

.

.

.

.

BANG

There was a sudden loud bang sound, me and Ruby looked around to see if we could figure out where the noise had come from but we couldn't tell. The look on Ruby's face told me we should get out of there though, so we left, hoping Flower and Fanny would be on their way back soon too.
We got back to Pencil's house to find a worrying sight. The front door had been broken down and had tons of marks where it looks like someone had scratched at it, some parts of it even looked like something was thrown into it really hard. We moved past the destroyed front door to find the living room in a decent condition, the only off thing about it was a few little spots of what seemed to be a strange static like liquid. We headed upstairs to see if either Match or Pencil were up there, but when we got up there we found nobody. I hope they're ok.. maybe we should go tell the others about Match and Pencil vanishing...

[ Pen POV ]

Me and Pillow were watching a movie together, we had become close friends despite Pillow being obsessed with killing all the time. I originally planned to watch a movie with Blocky and Eraser but neither of them showed up, which wasn't too strange for them.

"Pen do you need some more popcorn?" Pillow looked over at me, noticing my empty bowl. "Yeah, I do" I looked down at it, I hadn't even noticed I had finished my popcorn that quickly, we weren't even halfway into the movie..

Pillow got up and went to the kitchen to make more popcorn and I paused the movie so she wouldn't miss anything too important, but that's when I got a call. The call was from Bubble, I picked it up, wondering what she was calling about.

"Pen! Are Pencil or Match at your house?" Bubble asked, she said it so quickly I just barely understood what she said. "No, they aren't here, why do you ask?" I responded, curious as to why Bubble thinks either of the two would be at my house.

"They're missing, me and Ruby can't find them anywhere!" Bubble yelled back, in a panic. I was about to respond back but the phone line was suddenly disconnected. I suddenly heard a weird tv static-like noise..

[ Bomby POV ]

"Naily! This is cheating! You can't burn the cards just because you're losing! You could light my fuse!" I scolded Naily for setting the UNO cards on fire with me so close to them.

"Relax Bomby, I was being careful! Besides, if your fuse got lit I would've just put it out!" Naily laughed it off, going back to throwing the cards against the wall. I noticed as Naily was doing this that Bracelety walked in the room. She was a lot more quiet than usual, but then again, she's become more distant from everyone ever since she and Ice Cube had that huge fight.

"Oh, hey Bracelety! Are you doing better?" Naily turned around and saw Bracelety, happy to see her, but Bracelety didn't respond, in fact, she just kept standing there with her back turned to us.
"Bracelety, you alright?" I walked up to Bracelety and tapped her back, which turned out to be a huge mistake as Bracelety turned around and looked at us. Though, Bracelety was for sure not ok, her mouth was just completely nonexistent, and her eyes were a big pitch dark void with small white glowing pupils inside them. I didn't have much time to figure out what was wrong with her though as Naily screamed, Bracelety had grabbed her and what I now realized was some sort of glitching liquid that was on Bracelety was spreading to Naily.

"B̶o̴m̷b̶y̸ ̶h̶e̴l̷p̷ ̸m̵e̴!̵" Naily's voice was so distorted and glitched, it made me shiver just hearing it. I ran over to Naily and "Bracelety" and started to try and pull Naily away from her, then an idea hit me. I grabbed a baseball bat from the nearby closet and ran at Bracelety with it, breaking it right as it hit her face, causing her to drop Naily, which wasn't looking too good. Half of Naily's face had a somewhat similar black eye with nothing in it and a stretched out smile, but the other half was still normal, the glitching liquid seemed to also  have spread onto a lot of her already.

"Naily! Are you ok?!" I ran to help Naily up, but she moved away from me right as I tried to grab her. "Ḑ̷̩͉͌͛-̶̯̦̎͌̄Ḋ̶͉͖͖̥̃͊ȯ̸͈̤̪͓͎͌̈́͆͘̚n̶̺̺̟͒'̷̥͇̫̖͖̜̀͋̋̑͂͒ẗ̸̢̹̗̪̙́̀̉̎ ̵̧̰̩̮̍̇͐̂͝ͅt̵̠̺̜̪́̋̀͜o̸̠̙̜͔̙͐ṷ̵̄̃̏̋c̴̺͒͐̂h̸̠̲̝͉̔ͅ ̴̭͖̰̐̌͌͘m̷̨̋̄̈̆͠e̶͎͇̞̻̝̔̍͊͘͝͝,̵̼͓̭͍͌̀̀̃̕ ̴̟̝̯̈͌͊̔̚͘y̷̥̚͝o̴̩̳͓̳̓̾͋̓u̷̳̘͖̞͙̾̓̇̈́ ̴̟͈͕̫͎̇͂́̍m̵̛̳̭̬̱͇͒̅͘͠a̷̮͒̇̈́̉́͛y̵̛͍͚͉̺̫̓̆ ̶̣̹̦̥̻̾͐̇́͑̉g̷̘̾̎̍͆̚ȇ̷̜̕t̶̡͖̟̫̅̉̄̀͠ ̷̛͍͖̏̅́̃ỉ̸̠̹̩̹̖̀̚ͅņ̶͈̠͇͙̼͌f̴̧̼̯̈́̈́͐e̴̙̲̊̎̀̎c̴̛̰̳̼̼͆t̷̹̞̃̐ȅ̸̛̲̟͉̟͕̬̎̀͋̃ḓ̸̓̏ ̷̧̛͖͈̬͎̆̓̋b̶̦̼͇̝̔̇y̴̥͈̰̽́̀̈́̉ ̷̡̧̩̭̭̩͛͂ẇ̷͔̙̺͎̆̀͛͑̂͜͜h̸͇͛̓͛͛͗͑a̷̛̱͉̅̾̿̿t̴̼̉̌̓̈́͘e̵͈̳̜̒͛͋͋̂v̶̳͉͚̥̈́ė̷͕̲͖͋̿r̶̡͖̰̉̊͂ ̶̭̙̰̗̯̖͆͌͐̌̏̕ẗ̷͍́̆̎̕h̸̡̻̔́́͜ḁ̸̢̲͔̈́̇͐ͅt̸̬͖̻̄͋ ̵̞͕̱̮̝͗͗̈́̈́̉i̴̢̲̰͙͕͋̒͑̍̓̓s̷̘̩̺̪͂̈́̉́̉͌ ̷̥̟̱̩͔̺̅́́̇̓̈́t̸̢͍̠͊̑̕͝͝-̸̩̏͗̆́t̴͚͌͒ṍ̵̧̲͑o̶̹͙͈͖̒͒̾̑̕ͅ" Naily's voice was even more distorted than before. "But what about you?! I can't leave you behind here!" I started to tear up a bit, Naily was my best friend. "R̴̨͚̲͍̤̅̍͗̾́u̴̗̐̏̒͂́ͅǹ̶̙͋̿̎͝.̶͎̭̀͗.̸̛̪͎.̴̨͉̩͚̟͋̉̉̆͛̾̎͐̚ ̸̡͇͎̥͖̼̞͓̈̊̃W̶̰̌̃͌͊̔́͝ȟ̶̟̞̺̳̱͒̃̕ỉ̷̦̀̇̀̉͗̽͠l̷̨̪̬̋͊̌̈́́e̸̫̳̫̰̊̏̾̐͠ ̵̢̩̖̗̩̦͇̥̳̯͒́̉̓y̶̠̐́̾̆̄̈́̈͛͗͜ö̶̥̠̫̥́̃̎̍̄ų̷̟̖͙̖͚̫̠̈́̀͛̀̔̀̒̚̚ͅ ̸̨̧͓̖̬̖̈́͋̒̌͠ͅs̷̢͕̟̞̱̀͊̊̇̓̔̍͐́̚t̸̢̢̡̡͎͓̖̂̃̂̔͑̅͘͠i̸̡̜͙̼̯̽̈́̉̃̈́̓̏̉͗͝l̸͇̂͊̅͂l̸̡̗͉̗͗̉͆̐̀͌́̚͝ ̶̬̓̓̈̑̈͝c̷̢̧͓͚̘͚͉̥̪̐̀͗͋͐̊a̵̹̗͈̰̙̽̉̆͐͌n̵̢̛̹͈͖͓̹̪̭̪̹.̵͓̼̽͛͂̒͐̔͛̈́̓̚.̶̧̝̹̞͚̥̩͛́̋̈͜͝.̵͚̀̀͑̃̂ ̶̧̧̻̝̭͚̻͎̞̭̇W̸̧̜̬̳̻͍̹̫̾͝ͅå̵̧̡͎̺̥̍̓̅̃̈́͐͌͑̕r̸̛͍̅̓̓͊̑̏̕͜n̸̡̤͔̮̘͕̥̤̓̽̄̂̓̂͠͠ ̸̹̭̦̗̦͋͛̌̏͂͝ţ̸̛͔̼̼̺͈̑͆̆̌h̸̼̣̩̻͉͊̃̑͌̏͘ẹ̸̢̧̒̂̏͐̈̍̚͘͝.̶͙̹͚̪̗̈̅̄̆͒̿͜.̸̛̱ ̷̡̡̹͚̈̍́͛̋ṍ̷͕̬̤̺̻̜̥̮̱̄͐́̈́̅̈́͂t̸̡͉̘̺̫̟͇̮͆̃ḩ̸̘͍̫̟̖̼͍̲̋̂ę̸̭̭̲̙̏̐̄͂̓͆͝ͅŕ̴̠̹̜͗́͐̐̄̄̀s̶̻̦͇̼͇̯̗̀.̷̛̫̞̪̦̎́̓̿̆́͐̃ͅ.̴̲̖̮̝̻̒̾̾̊̋̿̚.̷̛̠͎͖͋̈̿̔̑̈́̂̈̚" Naily's voice only got worse and worse, so I ran. The last thing I heard Naily say shook me.

"I̸̧͙̹̳̰̗̥͊̓͊́̽́̈́͊͠ ̶̝͙͍̺̜̜̟̈́̐͜s̴͓͎̗̼̗͛́͑̓̚c̶̛̛̲̻̜͎͈̦̈́̔͜r̴̡̗̣̩̥̬̮̋͗̒͊̊͜͝ë̵̼̜̘́͌́̈́͗̔͝͝ẃ̷̡͖́̈͛͝e̵̙͙͎̟̯̊̍̏͑͑̓̓̕̚͝d̸̛̙̣̼͉̟͈̻̹͑̈́̃̎̍̓ ̴͖̱͎̖̦̩̭͚͙͓̂̾͗͛̾̕ū̵͕͕̿̀̓̓͂̇̊̕p̸͎͇̋̆͛̎͝ ̸̗͚̥͙͚̟̻̎ͅa̵̧̢̨͍̳͕̣͓̹̿̀n̸̨̛͖͚̟̮̰̰̮͌̇̅̎̔̎̓̑͝d̶̠̤̰̲̪̱̥̫̅̂̀ ̷̧͇͈̤̙̖͔͐̅͊͗í̷̢͓̇͋͑̚ͅ'̷̻͙̬͉̲͖̍́̒̅̎͊̚͝͝͠ṃ̴͕̇̔ ̴̡͓̗̹͇̭̪̠̫̋͂͌n̷̡̘̲̎̆͝͝o̷̜̯̱͓̤͈̯̿͆̌ẗ̸̨̖͔͍͙̦̫̪͙́̎̈́́́̚̕̕ ̴̧̟͆̈̽͜ẻ̸͉̲̙͉͔̿̇̐̿̈́͐̕͝ͅv̸̘̥̓͐̍̃̎̿̌̽̕ę̴̱̣̺̼̣̞͛̎̌̎̍̐n̵̺̮̝͗̅̆̓͐̌̀͘͝͝ ̸̢̛̙͓̱̩̹̯̾͌̃̃̈́͜͠ͅͅa̵̳̞͍̝̼͇͍͉͊͆̆̔̂͜ ̶͈̟̬̂͆ṡ̷̬̯̫̖̘͇̞͇́̽̔͒̔̔̃̒͜c̵̡̜̱͍̲̳̯̱͓̥̓͋͗͑̀͗̀̊͝͝r̴̻̬̝̹̯̤̬̔͆̾̀͐͆̏̚̕ě̵͉͋̃̾̉͛̈́͋͘w̸̧̛̛̖̝̳͒́̌͛͘̕͝!̶͍̿̾̉̓́͠͝1̴̩͚̮̺̖̹̃̌̒͂"

Naily is gone now.

"I̸̧͙̹̳̰̗̥͊̓͊́̽́̈́͊͠ ̶̝͙͍̺̜̜̟̈́̐͜s̴͓͎̗̼̗͛́͑̓̚c̶̛̛̲̻̜͎͈̦̈́̔͜r̴̡̗̣̩̥̬̮̋͗̒͊̊͜͝ë̵̼̜̘́͌́̈́͗̔͝͝ẃ̷̡͖́̈͛͝e̵̙͙͎̟̯̊̍̏͑͑̓̓̕̚͝d̸̛̙̣̼͉̟͈̻̹͑̈́̃̎̍̓ ̴͖̱͎̖̦̩̭͚͙͓̂̾͗͛̾̕ū̵͕͕̿̀̓̓͂̇̊̕p̸͎͇̋̆͛̎͝ ̸̗͚̥͙͚̟̻̎ͅa̵̧̢̨͍̳͕̣͓̹̿̀n̸̨̛͖͚̟̮̰̰̮͌̇̅̎̔̎̓̑͝d̶̠̤̰̲̪̱̥̫̅̂̀ ̷̧͇͈̤̙̖͔͐̅͊͗í̷̢̇͋͑̚ͅ...

Word Total- 958 words