"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"

Information:So some of Y/N's habits will be from things I learned from tiktok! Also yes I made the cover, I enjoy how it looks! Anyways Harry doesn't own Y/N, she just jokingly calls herself his girl. Harry is COMPLETELY platonic, the two are basically just best friends which will be based off of me and my best friends relationship.

Also fun fact, most of this was written while I was in school so take that as you please

No one's POV: Harry was already awake, his friend Y/n, was in fact not. Her internal clock was messed up so she would always be late which is why Harry has been learning how to fix clocks so he can fix hers so she wouldn't be late to things. Suddenly she jolted awake as stomping above the tiny cupboard and the screeching sound of "WAKE UP COUSINS! WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO!"

Then sounds of banging on the cupboard door. Y/n looked over at Harry as she muttered, "It's only five am. What the fuck? Are zoos even open at this hour?" Harry chuckled as he opened the door and helped Y/n out. "No it's seven am you dumbfuck" Y/n chuckled as she playful pushed Harry's face. "You sure? I mean I'm the one with a internal clock?" "Thats fucked up" Harry added. Y/n rolled her eyes as she began to help Harry with breakfast.

Everyone thought the two were siblings because one, Dudley says cousins and two, they sometimes act like it without realizing but they aren't even related. Y/n has been with Harry her whole life. Harry held a laugh in as he watched Y/n mock his aunt, uncle, and cousin. She also stole some candy from one of the cabinets and placed it into a bag for her and Harry.

Y/n walked beside Harry as they went to sit inside the car to go to the zoo. Soon Vermin stopped the two. "If either of you cause any problems no food for a week" Y/n stared as she responded. "Alrighty so I know to lay in front of your door as I slowly die from starvation great. Oh Harry when I die please do use my little trinkets as a way to set that house on fire, my dying wish" Harry held a chuckle back. Vermin glared at the girl and pushed them both in the car.

TIME Skip.

As they approached the zoo Y/n leaned towards Harry and whispered. "You think they'll take Dudley if I said he was a rare type of hippo I found?" Harry sighed as he whispered back. "Probably not. But it would be worth the try" Y/n nodded her head as she and Harry exited the car. Y/n was just following Harry because she didn't have anything to do, until she bumped into someone.

Y/n fell on her ass as she let out a soft "damnit". The man in front of him helped her up. "I am so sorry!" The man said, Y/n shook her head. "No no it's okay, I wasn't paying attention!" She replied. She stopped and stared at the man for a moment...why is he familiar? She's never seen him before but she feels like she had but before she could ask Harry pulls her.

"Oh um, have a nice day" she muttered as she and Harry walked off. The man stared in surprise before muttering. "That...that was my little girl..." he seemed to rush somewhere while muttering things to himself that most people didn't care of. Yet if you listened to him you'd hear him mutter, "Why did she act like she's never seen me?" or "What happened to her?" but most people wouldn't care as they'd just think they heard a conversation out of context.

There was one thing that could identify who the man was, Y/n's blue bracelet. Because if you somehow are able to read small text that's the same color as the object you'd be reading the words 'Daughter of Remus Lupin. If lost, just watch her. Remus is already on his way'. Y/n was still confused why she found that man familiar, he wasn't her dad because she remembers what her dad looks like that's for sure. So...why is he familiar to her?

(A/n:I think this is a common thing where the main character bumps into Remus but like, he's one of my favorites but also for like drama reasons he is Y/N's dad/creator

(A/n:I think this is a common thing where the main character bumps into Remus but like, he's one of my favorites but also for like drama reasons he is Y/N's dad/creator. She just don't remember because her memory sorta shit. Also since her memory is shit and she remembers when she 'first' opened her eyes she saw hagrid, which she thought is her dad. That's also a reason she doesn't know of Remus)