Colors Fading

Manhattan, New York
December 28th
1:44 pm

"What the fuck!" Austin's voice rose when he scrambled off the bed, practically falling to the floor.

"Relax, Blondin" Alina groaned from the sheets, turning to face him.

Austin was panting, looking back and forth to both women in his bed.

"He doesn't remember" Alina mused

"Prekrati eto" Natalia hissed at Alina

Austin pressed his fingers into his eyes, stomach-turning with confusion

Austin's face was as white as the sheets, fingers pushing harder into his eyes to try to remember.

Did I kiss her?

Did I kiss them?

No

I wouldn't do that

"Take a shower, handsome" Alina told him

"You can fly home now, you've more than made an impression"

Austin looked at her in disbelief, inhaling with a wandering haze behind his eyes.

He stood with a stagger and pulled the sheet with him, wrapping it around his naked waist before he stumbled out the door, slamming it behind him.

He threw up several times again, drank a little water and brushed his teeth, climbing into the shower. When he turned the hot water on he made sure it was scolding, sputtering under the spray.

He tried to remember.

Anything.

Austin had the delusional belief that he would still be able to hold all of his capabilities, even on drugs, even while drinking - and he should have known better.

Flashes of memories flooded behind his eyelids as he gripped the shower wall, letting the spray hit his face.

He kissed them

Both of them

Fuck

This is bad

Austin panted in front of the hot water, gasping.

No

No

He remembered more as the minutes passed, moments and flashes of them both.

They shared him.

No

No this is bad.

His eyes moved behind his eyelids when a memory flashed of him between the two of them, and he was sure then.

He slept with at least one or both.

He knew it.

I wouldn't fucking...do that

Austin fell to his knees in the shower, his tall figure hunched over as he sobbed, crying out with a stifled echo when he covered his mouth.

"God please, I wouldn't do that, why would I do that?"

He crawled and huddled in the corner of the shower, pulling his knees to his chest, letting the water spray in front of him, unmoving.

He sat there for several moments crying.

I wouldn't do that

*****

"Morning, hey - Ben get your little legs off that crib, what did Mommy say?" Renegade picked Ben up from the crib, holding him close when he turned to you.