PART TWO

Sorry for late update. I was planning to update two days before but i couldn't. I was little caught up.

Ignore the grammatical mistakes 🙂

Happy Reading 🤍

                        ***********

Annika's Pov

Next morning, the Wedding Day

The soft rays of sun peeped through the window disturbing my good sleep. The sun was up for the day and here I was lying on the bed wasting more time. Gouri might be getting ready at this time, God I need to be there to help her. Yeah we do fight a lot but that doesn't mean that we won't be there for eachother. I know my sister, she will be so happy to have me beside her. I wish only happiness for my younger one.

I wish I had some magic power then I would be ready by just one click. Because the bed looks so warm and cozy which makes the urge to sleep more, the room look so peaceful apart from the noise from outside. It was quiet since I had no one in the room to disturb me. How I wish to sleep more. Arghhh....

My mother would eat my ears if I don't get ready by now. Because it seems like I'm super late after all it's my sister's marriage. It's her marriage. She would leave this home and us soon. A small tear escaped from my left eyes remembering that. She is all grown up and getting married. Gosh, I'm gonna miss her. This house and ours holds a lot of memories of us. Our fight, our love kisses, teasing, everything.

I Sighed remembering how last night I didn't let my few cousins sleep in my room.. They would have definitely filed a complaint against me to my dear mother and she is gonna give me class for sure. It's bad to say but yeah my cousins are so mean generally. She would say it was rude of me not letting any cousins sleep in my room.

They're too noisy to be friends with and Honestly they don't like how I'm and I have mutual feelings too, so I would be bothered with their presence in my room. So a big no for them.

The hustle bustle noises from outside can be heard. All might be busy with the functions arrangements. Appa and Amma would be running here and there making everything great and here me.

Today is the day my one and only sister's wedding is being held. And I wish it would go smoothly without any drama or issues. After all, I don't believe that moron, to whom my sister is going to get married. If he does some stupidity it's gonna be hard to face everyone. I sighed walking towards the washroom to get ready for the day. I'm superb late.

Within half an hour I got ready in a beautiful dark green coloured saree with a matching red blouse i chose to wear simple jewellery and my favourite gold jhumka complementing my look. Adoring my hair with Jasmine flower and a bindi on forehead i finished my look. I had worn the Anklet which was given by my favourite grandmother. And hands full of glass bangles. I had never got ready like this before but it's my sister's marriage i should also look good na.. I don't use makeup. It was just the kajal and the lip gloss which I use. The basics I can say. It was Gouri who forced me to do at least this. I'm not really a fan of makeup. But yeah I do really like wearing this.

I went downstairs to see my mother and father busy with everything and everyone. The smile they have on their lips filled my heart. It reached their eyes. My Appa, he looks really happy. The shine in his eyes made my heart content. They seem so happy. That made my lips curve into a small smile.