I ONLY SEE DAYLIGHT

My cold brazen heart calls for your warmth

When I am with you everything seems to blur 

Without knowing you occupy my thoughts

I could do anything to see the smile on your face

you made me know what love is

You are all i could wish for

So please take a chance with me

FLASHBACK WHEN BOO AND VERN WERE 10 YEARS OLD

It was a beautiful day. The morning chilly breeze woke Seungkwan up. He could hear his mom yelling "Kwanie get down now don't you remember our neighbours moved in today".

Seungkwan woke up and did his routine before coming downstairs. "Kwanie they are from New York so they don't much Korean so try your best to speak in English", his mom said as she gave him a box full of Jeju's famous tangerines and told him to give it to the new American neighbours.

Seungkwan hummed a random Beyonce song as he made his way to the neighbour's house. Seungkwan rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door. 

A 10-year-old Hansol heard the bell ring and got up to answer the door. When he did he found a cute kid standing in front of his door catching a box. "Hansolie who's that omo", Hansol's mom said as she let Seungkwan in and took the box from him.

That was the first time when they met. From then the diva Seungkwan has been sticking beside Hansol. Though it was friendship at first Seungkwan managed to Develop feelings.

Seungkwan and Hansol were insperable. They were two different people but seemed to belong with each other. 

The first time Seungkwan felt his heartbeat getting faster was when he won a basketball game and Hansol insisted They go out because he wanted to eat but it still made Seungkwan happy.

When Seungkwan got the ice cream on his lips Hansol wiped it off for him. That was when Seungkwan began to See Hansol in a different light.

When Seungkwan knew Hansol felt nothing he was devastated but wanted to try and make him feel. 

Without knowing, Seungkwan went in too deep and couldn't find a way out. 

But little did he know Hansol just needed someone to tell him he had successfully developed feelings for a chubby-cheeked Tangerine as well.

To Hansol who thought Love was black and White Seungkwan was his daylight.

Seungkwan occupied Hansol's thoughts as well. When Hansol thought of Seungkwan he didn't want to think of anything else and When Looked at Seungkwan he did not want to look at anything else.

Hi stay tuned 2 more chapters and its done~~~~~~~~~

Hope sure liking it~~~~~~~~