Shizu

"Rimuruuu transform!" Black fog surrounded Rimuru, slowly the fog dissapeared revealing a wolf with the exact same appearance as Ranga but bigger. He turned to the silver haired girl behind him "Ririna hide behind Ranga okay?"

"Um" Ririna hide herself behind Ranga and hold onto its leg. Rimuru turned back to the small land in the middle of the lake right infront of him

"Okay now.. Black lightning!" A big wave of black lightning made its way to the land from Rimuru's thorn, within second it exploded causing a chain reaction which caused a huge wave from the middle of the lake which the land used to be.

Rimuru transformed back into a slime 'wow... I thought about trying out this new skill but...' Rimuru stopped middle thought as the water from the lake poured like rain at him along with a big gust of wind 'this one's just way to powerful to just use anywhere'

Due to the huge explosion an rainbow had appeared on top of the lake, Ririna shake her head and tail to dry herself, the moment she lay her eyes at the rainbow she got out of Ranga's shadow and get closer to the lake to see the rainbow.

"Black lightning... You are truly amazing master!" Ranga shake his tail left and right to excitement, but Rimuru aren't really happy about his skill due to it not being useable at some situation.

"Ririna don't get to close, you might fall" Rimuru realized Ririna had probably forgotten about the lake due to her attention being completely taken away by the rainbow. Hearing this Ririna immediately go back to Rimuru's side "now let's go home!"

Rimuru and Ririna are on top of Ranga, running at a green field 'ah this is life...' Rimuru finally felt relaxed, however he can't help but look back at Ririna sitting behind him to make sure she didn't fall 'am i spoiling her?.. Nah, if i want her to help me then i need to pay extra attention to her as well'

They stopped on top of a cliff, from that specific place they can see Tempest clearly "good, everything seem to be going smoothly" Rimuru exclaimed to himself

Ririna jumped off from Ranga's back and ran front to face Rimuru "dwarves are really nice master! Myrd gave Ririna candies yesterday" for a minute she seem like a normal 4 years old, but then she jumped a little and her smile faded.

Rimuru had noticed that Ririna seem to open up to him here and there, but after that she look like she regret it 'did i do something wrong?... I mean i did save her to use her on the future.. But i still care about her!'

"Ririna, if you want to talk to me you can just do it okay! No need to be scared!" Rimuru tried his best to warm the atmosphere

"But... Master is Ririna master..."

'Ah, maybe she felt like someone else because of that?' a light bult appeared beside Rimuru "okay then, how about i become your brother then??"

"Brother?"

"Yes! Brother!" Ririna didn't reply, this made Rimuru felt somehow uneasy 'did i say something wrong? I mean, i was supposed to be a big brother so i wonder how it felt...'

"Ah! But if you don't want to you don't have to!" Ririna stayed silent, with her eye glued to the ground she nodded gently "kuhum! Let's go back to the village then!"

As Rimuru are stopping by to watch Gobta and the other children, he suddenly heard someone familiar calling out his name while running toward him at full speed "Rigurd?" the head of the village which now seem to become even buffer stopped right a meter away from Rimuru which are pretty far away, but once he realized Ririna seem rather uncomfortable he understood why Rigurd keep his distance 'are Ririna scared of big things?'