WEDDING NIGHT🥰

I GOT 35 VIEWS ON MY STORY(PART 1) 😍 THANKS FOR UR LITTLE SUPPORT......

OK Without any other bakwaas start the story 😁😂.

.

.

.

.

(PREERAN'S WEDDING LOOK) 👇

Camera focus on mandap where our preeran are getting married

Camera focus on mandap where our preeran are getting married.                                                                   (i'm muslim so idk about indian weddings u guys just imagine their wedding 😊)

Now they r officially husband nd wife, ❤

Kritika (sis of karan): Take preeta with her nd going towards the karan's room, she made preeta sit in the middle of bed nd give her teasing wali smile🤣 nd said "ALL THE VERY BEST PREETA BHABHI" 😉. (while preeta is blushing very hard)

She walked out the room nd see that karan is coming so she thinks chedna tu bnta hai na she blocks the way of karan nd said "Bhai itni bhi kya jldi hai kahan bhage ja rhe hai aap"

KARAN: Tu yahan kiya kr rhi hai.... mere room ke bahar

KRITIKA: Arey bhai bhabhi ko chodne ayi thi...

KARAN: Well done, chod diya na chl ab nikl....(said while lightly push her)

KRITIKA: (again block his way) Arey arey mtlb bhabhi ke atey hi taivar bdl gye aapke.. BTW main chli jao gi but phle aap mujhe paise do....jldi

KARAN (confused): Kis bttt ke paise madam.. 

KRITIKA (pull his cheeks): Arey mere pyaare bhai ye bhn ka haq hota hai jb bhai ki shadi hoti hai tu lao ab jldi do,andr nhi jaana kiya aapko....

KARAN(in speed): Acha chl ye le mera card zyada kharcha nhi krna.... chl ab bhaag ja yaha se..

KRITIKA (hugs him): THANKYOU SO MUCH BHAI jao jao bhabhi aap ki raah dekh rhi ho gi....

KRITIKA goes to her room nd KARAN go inside his room,

IN PREERAN'S ROOM:

When  Karan enter in room he saw most beautiful girl sit infront of him with taking veil on her face, Preeta is very nervous she clutched her lehnga tightly.

Karan went towards the bed nd sit beside her , stare her continuously which make her more n more nervous... Karan remove her veil nd tucked it on her head..

KARAN(lovingly): Preeta..main tumhe bta nhi skta ke main apne aap ko kitna lucky feel kr rha hoo... ke mri shadi tm se hui, (Preeta is still little nervous nd her eyes is down).. 

Karan lifted her head through her chin nd cressed her cheeks.. he said, preeta look in my eyes dekho ke kitna pyaar hai tumhare liye in main..... 

ROMANCE TIME FRNDS 😉🤣❤:

KARAN cup her face nd slowly slowly leaned towards her neck (preeta is turn in red), he softly kiss on her neck n give love bite on her neck nd suck to reduce the pain, Now preeta is not able to control her, she moaned nd take his name.... ahhhh..karan... Karan remove her dupatta nd throw it on the floor(Preeta blushing very hard) Karan look her intensely, he again leans towards her nd make her laid on bed (remember they r sitting on bed), he is on the top nd preeta is pinned between the bed nd him, he again softly attack on her neck nd give soft wet kisses which makes butterflies in preeta's stomach, he goes up nd kiss her forehead, her cheeks, her eyes nd its time to lip to lip ,he leans to her lips nd pressed his lips on her, her eyes is closed but she is responding nd feel very blissful,now she is comfortable with him nd her hormones were jumping inside,she moves her hand on karan's neck nd slide her hands on his chest, she is open his sherwani's button with close eyes.. Karan broke the kiss nd with smile see her, he continue the kiss again gently, preeta opens his all button nd remove his sherwani then wrapped her hands around hi neck, its upto 10 min to their kiss.. karan broke the kiss bcz preeta has problem to take breath... karan move beside her nd lay on the bed , take her in his embrace... preeta dugged her face in karan's chest nd blushing very very hard.. Karan kiss her forehead nd both sleep in e/o embrace very peacefully.....

(Buht zyada romance likh diya 🤣😂)

.

.

.

.

ENOUGH FOR TODAY.... HOPE U LIKE THIS PART ALSO ,1ST TIME ROMANCE LIKH HAI KOI MISTAKE HO TU SORRY....✨ 

ALLAHFIZ, TAKE CARE AND DO SUPPORT ME ,VOTE IT. ❤

(722 WORDS).....................................