the intruder

You layed peacefully in your bed texting your friend Sabrina, because she was gonna Come over tonight, until you heard a loud sound if shattering glass.

-Hello?.. You Said carefully, hoping there wasnt a weaponed intruder.

You slowly walked downstairs and you saw a tall guy wearing a Black ski mask while he was exploring your home.

-What the fuck are you doing!?

The masked intruder: oh, hey. Your pretty.. mind if I get your name?

-Why are you in my house!?

-the masked intruder: baby.. dont worry about that, your to pretty to even speak. But dont worry.. im harmless (you could clearly see that he was lying)

-whats your name?.. you asked

-the masked intruder: My name? (He took of his mask) my name is Tom Kaulitz, honey..

-Boy dont call me that or I will drop kick you to mars boy. You shouted.

-Tom: haha.. please, pretty girl. Your name?

-nah uh! Neeveeerrr! You ugly fuck. *even though ge was super hot you decided to play hard to get.he had long beautiful braids and a sharp jaw and also beautiful eyes*

*you run upstairs* and call Sabrina

(Over call) S: Heyy girl wyddd!
-theres this masked intruder called Tom idk why but can you Come?
S: uh no, why would i Come if theres an masked intr- HAHA Just kidding! But is he hot?
-bro.. He is btw lol..
S: ouu! Im coming. But yk its 1. April right?
-OH.. its first of april.. its probs one of Bills friends.
S: yeah, BUT GIRL IM COMING!
-OKAYY

She hangs up.

This is my first time writing a book so please dont hate😝