The Closet

You beguin too follow tom to his room,
You are amazed by the size of his room

Wow this is big.. you say

T: you wanna know what else thats big? Tom smirked. haha just kidding..

Ahah, funny. But what were you gonna show me?

Oh! Come.

You walk inside his walk in closet while hes leading your hand.
You see dim lights over you, it was kinda romantic.

I have something for you.

He grabs out one of his hats, it was a red hat.

Just for you sweetheart..
He smiles at you.

Awh no you didnt need t-

Right at that moment He pins you to the wall and he grabs your chin and kisses you when you were about to speak and he pulls in for another kiss but this time you could feel his tounge exploring your mouth, you were blushing so hard your face turned red and your heartbeat began to beat faster and faster. You felt like you were in heaven.

Wow.. i-..

T: Shh...

He looked you in the eyes and then he looked you straight in your eyes, then he looked at your lips and Said..

T: Your mine, and your whole body is mine too.. but baby we could continue later, the others are waiting..

-Oh ok!..

You both walked out of there and into the living room again and Tom winked at you. You smile back still having the hat he gave you still on your head.

Sabrina: Girl whered you get that haatttt? Its quite Nice!

-you drunkie, I got it from tom btw.

S: Ouuu i thought you hate him.. maybe you have a little crush???

-maybeeee?.. you Said laughing to yourself

You see tom with a girl clinging to his shoulder and you feel furious, after everything he told you.

Sabrina, you know who that is?..

S: ohhh, that? Yeah no, thats Just Iraa,
Shes Just changed alot

No I see it, but why is she with To- oooh i know. Its because Tom wants to like mess with her to get with him and when they get alone he kill her! That makes sense!!

S: smartass.

Im so sorry that the parts are so short im going to make longer ones!!