Saucy Scene

I knelt down and felt his massive dick. It was pulsating, craving for more.

I opened my mouth wide as fuck and he pushed my head down as he was already anticipating the pleasure. My lips brushed the tip of his penis and then I closed my mouth around it and kicked the first couple of inches.

I looked up at him and he smirked.

His smirks pissed me off.

I bit his dick a little and he jumped. But he continued smiling. He definitely had a bite kink.

I pulled my mouth back until just my lips were touching the tip. And then I got up.

"fuck me. I'm sick of being your slave yo-"

"stop talking. You asked? I'll fuck you so hard I'll make you scream, cream and moan in pleasure"

He grabbed my thighs with his big rough hands and hoisted me up to his hips. He caressed my bum and positioned me and his dick perfectly and inserted his uncovered penis into me. I moaned in pleasure.

I craved more.

He thrusted more and more and I was getting wetter.

We moved in perfect rhythm.

It was too much. I dug my nails into his back and screamed out. Fuck, he was so good at this.

He placed his head in my chest and started kissing the top of my boobs. It felt so good.

He was rubbing my waist and my hips and my thighs. This man's touch made me complete.

I gripped onto his hair as I was about to climax. We both came at the same time. I felt him fill up inside me. There was a little bit of leakage as both of our come was too much for me to hold.

We stayed there for a bit, him still holding me as we stared into each other's eyes and I played with his hair.

He kissed me with his gorgeous soft lips and he started moving his thumb in circles on my thighs. I was shaking. He made me melt.

After a few seconds he put me on his bed  and he took is dick out of me. The warmth was gone but it was replaced in a different area. 2 areas.

He rubbed my left boob in circular motions and touched my nipple. He bent down and kissed my breasts. My breath hitched. His fingers had touched me.

He brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them. Our come was still at my vagina. He then inserted 2 fingers into me and it felt so good. My back arched instantly.

I moaned. It was so relieving. I was overstimulated by his talent and sexiness.