Meet the crew + backstory

Previously:
"Have you let them yet?" Vince said. "Met who?" Mike asked.

Vince turned the lights on. "So, what are the other reasons." Mike asked following Vince. "Huh?" He questioned. "Why you think we're gonna quit the job?" Mike asked. "Well, you tell me. Is this somewhere you see yourself ten, twenty years from now?" Vince asked. "Yea-" y/n was cut off by mikes hand over her mouth. "I mean, what do I know. Maybe the benefits are great." Vince said as y/n nodded.

"I don't think so." Vince said said while Mike took his hand from y/ns mouth. "I'd rather stay here." Y/n said gaining a look from Mike. "What?" Y/n asked. "Add to that the thing with those kids going missing." Vince said gaining y/n and mikes attention. Y/n walked toward Vince. "One of those kids were my brother..." y/n said a sad look appearing on her face. "Did any of your family go missing?" She asked.

Vince was quiet. "Wait.. what did you say?" Mike asked. Vince ignored him. "Prepare to have your mind blown." Vince said hitting a button. Y/n looked at the small curtain while Mike was in front of the big one. Looking at foxy made y/n have memories... really bad ones...

~FlAShBaCk~

"Fritz! Where are you?" Y/n asked. "It was a birthday party and y/n was looking for her brother inside of the ball pit. "Fritz?" Y/n asked as she watched her brother talking to a yellow bunny. Y/n saw that her brother was being lured into the back.

"FRITZ!" She yelled as she ran toward the door. It was closer as she heard voices from the other side.
Y/n ran to the parents but they wouldn't listen since the party was loud and mostly they didn't really care.

Y/n started to cry. "Y/n! Come eat!" A mother yelled. Y/n sniffled as she walked towards the parents.

Later that day they couldn't find some kids from the party. All of y/ns friends were gone. No bodies found.

~End of flashback~

"Y/n?" Vince shook her arm now the song was over.

"Wait, you said some kids went missing?" Mike asked as they both looked at Mike. "Sure. Back in the 80s." Vince said. "What happened to them?" Mike asked as y/n looked down at her feet before realizing she had her Gameboy in her pocket. She turned it on ignoring them.

"It was big news. That's why this place shut down. Wow. You really didn't do your homework, did you? And you both aren't wearing your badges." Vince said as he dragged y/n toward the counter Mike following behind. "Got it." Vince said pulling a crusty box full of badges out putting them on the two of them.

"Now you two are official." Vince said. It was now morning as Mike closed the gates. "Hey." Vince said his car pulling up to them. "Some friendly advice? Don't let this place get to you. Just do your job, and you'll be fine." Vince said before his radio chattered making him leave.

:( "Aww my gameboy died." y/n said sadly.

Little did they know a certain someone was watching them from a little away.