My awkward cinderalla story

Allana's pro

~flash back~

Run. Breathe. Fall. Everything happened so quick. His presence, his touch, his charm. I only saw a part of him. He had green/emerald eyes,pink plump lips and brown curly hair.

Fight. Run. Die

~end of flashback~

~still my pro~

I snapped out of my flash back. I was locked in a room I couldn't remember what happened only that little bit but it all was a blur. I heard footsteps not only one pair of feet but five. My door crept open I saw the same brown haired emerald eyed boy walk in with 4 other guys. The all surrounded my bed and I was scared. "Wwwhere am I". An Irish Accent came out from one of the boys "home" he said. I was now terrified " what I can't be this isn't home I'm not home" my anger built up " LET ME GO HOME MY REAL HOME". The green eyed boy spoke up "what's ur name love" his British accent was beautiful it felt like heaven coming out of his mouth. " Allana or al which ever one u like " I spoke with calmness but I didn't understand why I was just fuming with angry and I'm now calm.

~2 hours later~

J

After about two hours of crying and getting to know the boys. I finally worked up the guts to ask them why I couldn't leave. " why can't I leave i asked harry the green eyed boy. He was the sweetest out of all of them the rest of them where nice but I had a connection with Harry. " your one of us" he said his eyes now red and so where the eyes of the other boys.

What did they mean I'm one of them.

👋Hey guys this is my first fan fiction hope u like it u guys are more then welcome to help out and give me ideas message me on Kik or on here which ever one next update will be coming up soon

So I see u people read my book so far so good don't forget to comment and give me ideas on what u want to happen and there will be a contest on who has the best ideas Kik me my name is Allanab5400