Dead Royalty

Katelyn is a girl who's in a polyamorous relationship with two girls named Maria Cherry and Galaxy Galacta.

When they started dating, they promised each other that they wouldn't leave the other(s) out of everything they did together.

Katelyn kept that promise, but Maria and Galaxy didn't.

They always did stuff together. They always left out Katelyn, though.

One day, Katelyn gets informed that she's been enrolled into a boarding school called Skyfall. On the day that she's finally going to be able to kiss her girlfriends.

She tells them the news, and Maria and Galaxy tell her that they (M and G) were never dating her (Katelyn) but that they have liked her for some time.

They make a promise that they (M and G) were going to be Katelyns first kiss(es?).

Katelyn leaves for Skyfall.

After spending a week there, Katelyn stumbles upon a beautiful Sapphire blue flower.

After finding the flower, another week passes.

In that week, two people flirted with her.

Gabriel Santi, who can sometimes be mean, but is very nice most of the time.

Lucky, a girl in Katelyns class tha3t is very shy, but also very ambitious.

Katelyn goes to the library to search more about the flower.

She finds a book with the help of the principals daughter, Becky Shadow, a very risky and confusing girl.

One day, Katelyn finally breaks a promise.