2

Last night a lot of shit happened for the club. I had gotten home from work and seen how Happy was looking very stressed and exhausted. 

So I went and filled the tub up with some hot water before I went back to him tossed his empty beer bottle and led him to our bathroom where I stripped us both down and had him get in the tub while I sat behind him and pulled him back to lay on me.

" I know so much shit has been going the opposite direction JT wants for the club and it's taking a huge tole on you all. So I'll do my part in helping you stay distressed, relaxed, and cared for." I told him

he hummed in reply which was enough for me.

after soaking in the tub we got out and dried off and we had an endless amount of sex that really helped him out.

He crashed out after round four and I pulled him to me wrapping my arms around him before I started to fall asleep.

we had more sex whenever we'd wake up. practically going at it like animals during mating season.

I woke up and stretched being careful not to hit or disturb Happy. 

quietly I got out of bed and looked at Happy having managed to get some clothes on and walk out of the bedroom only for him to walk up behind me less than a minute later and start dry-humping me.

"we've been at it like rabbits and you're still horny?" I asked

"You are a fucking walking wet dream. and this slutty number you've got on just makes me fucking hard" he says

I looked over my shoulder and smirked while he reached up to undo the tie under my right breast. before he slips his hands up under my top, cups my breasts, and starts playing with them.

I laid my head back on his shoulder and moaned as my eyes fluttered closed.

one of his hands leaves my tits and brushes down my stomach and slips right into my panties where he rubs my clit before he slips a couple of fingers inside me and starts fingering me.

I grip the hell out of the island and started humping his hand as he toys with my body as well as littering my neck with kisses.

"Papi I'm gonna cum" I mutter

"hold it," he says

I whine.

"shhh. papi is just gonna slip your panties to the side and slip inside," he says

I couldn't wait I really wanted to cum.

He removed his other hand and frees his cock before ripping my panties.

"thought you were pulling them to the side?" I asked

"changed my mind," he says before he removes his fingers and pushed me down over the Isaland and slips inside me, and fucks me.

I can hear him sucking on his fingers and that makes me cum quickly just painting the picture of him sucking my pussy juice with some of his cum inside me off his fingers.

He moves his hand so that he has my pussy covered so she'd not get hurt from the counter or corner, nor the handles of the cabinet doors.

I fell more in love with him and its not due to him fucking me like a rabbit in heat. but due to him being so protective of making sure my pussy doesn't get injured when we fuck in places with hard or sharp edges, hard surfaces, and even handles.