Prologue

In Loot Lake, Jonesy wasn't able to woo his girlfriend, Headhunter, during intercourse. Headhunter was angry that Jonesy wasn't able to drive her to climax like he used to. They had tried everything from BDSM to BlueChew. "You suck. Try men maybe, to suck dick!!" Headhunter said, angrily. That's how they broke up. Jonsey moved away to Tilted Towers, into an apartment. Jonsey hadn't been the rich one in the relationship.

In  Snobby Shores, Ramirez and Rookie had maybe a little too much fun during intercourse. Rookie's BBC was almost too much for Ramirez. Suddenly Ramirez yelps in pain "GAH! ROOKIE! ITS TO MUCHH!!! NGHH~~!!!" Rookie pulls out his 13-inch BBC, worried for Ramirez. "You okay babe?" Rookie asked, nervously. "MY PUSSY TORE!! ouchies!!" Rameriez complained. "Babe, you're overreacting," Rookie says, annoyed. "B DONT EVEN, IT'S LIKE 12 INCHES," Rameriez said, yarishly. Rookie got angry and threw Ramirez's clothes at her and told her to get out.

Ramirez texted Headhunter for a place to stay, Headhunter agreed to let Ramirez stay at her place. Headhunter Drove to Snobby Shores and picked Ramirez up. "What happened, babes?" She asked, Ramirez looked sad. "Rookie tore my pussy." Ramirez complained, sighing. "Oh shit, crazy!" Headhunter laughed. Ramirez stared at Headhunter's tits, but Headhunter noticed. "Ramirez, you okay? Your staring at my tits, you know" Headhunter said. "Just looking at your BIG personality, girlypop!" Ramirez sarcastically joked, laughing. Headhunter blushed, she realized something, was she gay? She had always felt something more for Ramirez, more than what she felt for Jonesy. She instantly went for the kiss, their tongues fought for dominance.