Mistake

"What happened? Why are you looking so tensed?" Jin asked

Yoongi looked up at Jin. He got up from the chair and spoke in scared voice
"I filled it wrong hyu-sir and I did it with the p-pen"

"Didn't Kant told you to fill it with pencil first?" Jin asked in soft voice.

Yoongi looked down silently.

"So he did huh? But I believe that you wanted to finish this work quickly so that you can come to my cabin, am i right?" Jin said crossing his arms over his chest.

Yoongi nodded still looking down.

"You should listen to him proper-"

"Ohh! I am so sorry sir, I told him to use pencil first"

"I know you did but when you went somewhere then he starts to use pen, it's okay, he will learn from mistakes" Jin said looking at yoongi who was all the time just looking down.

Other employees who were around there were also looking at them.

"Sorry sir, can I please get an another form? I will fill it correctly now" yoongi asked but then kang's answered made him more sad

"No, this was a task and you failed"

Jin sighed and sat down on yoongi's chair then picked up the form.
"So you did mistake in the budget"

Yoongi hummed looking at the paper in his hyung's hand.

"Get me a new form kang" Jin said.

"Why si-" kang was cut off by his boss

"Just go get me a new form"

Kang nodded and went to bring a new form.

"Come yoongi, I will explain it to you hmm? Then you will fill a new form and I want no mistakes, clear?" Jin said pulling yoongi on his lap.

"Yes hyungie, I will do it properly" yoongi said in a bit happy tone as his hyung was not angry with him.

"That's like my good boy, now I will show you how to fill the correct information in the correct column hmm? see it clearly" Jin spoke picking the pen.

"Hyungie use pencil" yoongi pouted.

"Oh my dumpling, I am skilled in this work, now let's start"

Then seokjin started to explain everything slowly and calmly. He answered yoongi's every single question that he asked.

After 10 minutes

"Ok so the most important thing-" Jin paused as yoongi's shoulder fell on his own.

Yeah he slept

"Yoongi get up, it's not the time to sleep" Jin tapped his cheeks.

Yoongi just whined and snuggled into his hyung but when Jin spoke in strict tone, he woke up being scared