Chapter 3

After a bumpy ride, I finally arrive at the Ultra Metropolis with Captain Phyco and Palmer. Captain Phyco is greeted by a woman who is wearing a suit just like him. "Welcome back, Captain Phyco."

"Soliera," Phyco nodded, acknowledging the moment. "Meet Ash Ketchum, the brother of Palmer Ketchum, and likely the one connected to our friend in a coma. This is Soliera. She's a vital part of our team, and she's been instrumental in our efforts."

"Nice to meet you." I say. "But where is Lillie? I want to find her."

"Please follow me." While Soliera wants us to follow, I can't help but look around the area with Absol and Zoroark. Towering skyscrapers reach toward the sky, their sleek surfaces reflecting the vibrant colors of holographic billboards. The air buzzed with palpable energy, and advanced technology is seamlessly integrated into every aspect of daily life.

As for the people here, they all have white skin colors, something that happens because of the lack of sunlight. And that's when we see a girl lying on the medical bed, there's no mistaking, it's Lillie.

Captain Phyco turns to the nurse, "This friend here is from the same world as the person in a coma. Let him see her."

"Very well." When the nurse lets me enter, I rush to Lillie and hold her hand, "Lillie... It's me, Ash... please wake up..."

As I hold her hand, I try to use Heal Pulse, and then she mutters, "Ash... is that you..."

Lillie slowly opens her eyes, and Soliera says, "Incredible... we've exhausted every attempt to bring her out of the coma, and yet this young man accomplishes what eluded us!"

Phyco says, "It appears that the residual energy, commonly referred to as Aura in that world, possesses the ability to aid her. That is good news."

"Lillie!" I hug her and say, "You really had me worried there! What's going on? You disappeared for a whole year, and we've been freaking out, wondering what happened to you!"

Lillie frowns, "Ash... I... where are we?"

Phyco steps in, a reassuring presence. "You're in Ultra Metropolis, a world that is different from the world you're living in. My name is Phyco, and I am the Captain of the Ultra Recon Squad. We've been working together to figure things out, especially concerning your situation and the connection with Ash here."

I say, "So you have no idea how you fall into a place like this?"

Lillie shakes her head and says, "All I remember... After what happened in Unova, I came home only to find my brother arguing with my mother... Gladion wants to bring Silvally with him so he can become stronger... while Mom wants Silvally to be trained as a weapon to counter the Ultra Beasts... Dad's death really affects her a lot."

"But Professor Mohn dies because he is trying to protect his family from the Ultra Wormholes... and we didn't even know how it happened in the first place..." I say.

"Pardon me, did you say Professor Mohn?" When Phyco asks, Lillie says, "Yes, that's my father. He was killed by a Kartana and Arceus decided to transform him into a Silvally which my brother is taking care of right now... Did you perhaps know him?"

"Of course I know him." Captain Phyco says, "7 years ago, we found him bleeding on the ground close to where we found you, we decided to use our technology to heal him up."

Lillie jumps and asks, "So all this time, you're telling me that Dad is actually alive this whole time? Where is he?"

"Calm down, Lillie. You haven't finished your story yet." I say, and Lillie frowns. "After the argument between Brother and Mother, my brother decides to leave the house with Sivally... or maybe we should call Type: Null because Faba put a helmet on Silvally's head. And since then I've not seen him again. Then I also noticed her having a Pokemon by her side."