Chapter 1

You chuckled humourlessly 'I'm f*cked...'

[You should've chosen quickly, dear MC'•^•']

"I said stop with that emoji, you bad kid!" You stomped your feet in anger. 'And with me acting like this, what actually is going on???' you puff out your cheeks while hitting yourself on the head in frustration. "STOP THIS SYSTEM!! MAKE ME STOP!! please..." You stare at the blue screen with puppy eyes. "F-FLIP!"

You cried tears of blood. 'whatever.' with the system not controlling you, you plan to just make a run for it.

[It isn't wise to do so, dear MC^^]

F*CK SO THIS THING CAN READ MY MIND TOO?!??

[We are unable to, dear MC. You're just an open book•^•]

With that in mind, you reluctantly yet quickly open the door to complete the quest. "If I'm doing this, I'm doing this right!" With a determined gaze, you quickly grabbed your handgun from your pocket, and aim it at the lady who's heading to the stairs.

You hurriedly put the silencer on, and without hesitation, pulled the trigger.

Bulls eye!

You wanted to cackle like a maniac, however, this fricking body does not let you. Instead your knees had gotten weak and you fall to your knees. Body trembling. 'Damn it, I can't even celebrate!' your eyes suddenly got wet with tears. You quickly try to wipe those.

You heard footsteps approaching. Not just from your front, but also from behind. You raised your head with teary and pitiful eyes. Expecting Pyeon Sang-Wook (the gangster) and Cha Hyun-Su (our beloved protagonist) to appear.

And just as you expected, in front of you stood in all his glory, Mr. Gangster with a Hello Kitty heart, looking at you with his wary and indifferent gaze. "So much blood... Is that... A corpse?" He looked at you. Scanning you up and down and stopping at your handgun.

You sobbed pitifully with a puppy face as you look behind you and spotted Cha Hyun-Su. "Are you... Okay? Did you guys... It's... That weird woman!" He pointed at the collapsed lady. Holding his iconic man-made spear. And as you expected, Cha Hyun-Su suddenly (also) collapsed.

Without thinking, your body moved on its own and hold his body so he doesn't fall so harshly. Unintentionally dropping your handgun."Ah-" you stood awkwardly as you hold onto his body. 'oh? His body is quiet light?' You can hold him very easily. Though, with the system's interference, on the outside you look like you're holding onto his body for dear life.

Pyeon Sang-Wook just look at the both of you indifferently. There was an obvious sweatdrop though. And with that, he continued to be on his way. OI! WILL HE REALLY LEAVE US LIKE THIS?? IT WAS NEVER SHOWED IN THE SHOW, BUT HE'LL REALLY JUST LEAVE US LIKE THIS???

After grumbling and complaining (cutely) you dragged- carried his body to his room. It looked like you dragged him with all your might on the outside eyes though.

Room 1410, was it?

You shamelessly kicked the door open as you lay his body on his bed. You sigh as you put your hands on your hips. 'hmm...?' You fumbled in your pocket, feeling like something was missing. "Wait-!"

'My handgun!!' you rushed out of his room to quickly retrieve your handgun. You sighed in relief as you saw your handgun lying on the floor. You snatched it as you rubbed it lovingly. 'my love! Where have you been!' You cheered inside your head as you held the gun high. Higher than your head. As if worshipping it.

You suddenly stopped moving as you realized something. Déjà vu? No! The lad- the monster! It was missing! You trailed your head across the stairs to the next floor. Widening your eyes as you saw trickles of blood.

You chuckled humourlessly. 'I'm f*cked...'