One New DM

Twitter. Most people use it for keeping up with their friends. But my friends and I use it to keep up with the hot boyband, Before You Exit.

My name is Kendall. I'm 16 and just your average teenage band girl. I mean I have the white converse and everything!

I've been a fan of Before You Exit for almost 4 years and I've met them a few times. They're the sweetest, most down-to-Earth people I've ever met! They also introduced me to my two best friends, Jessie and Kylie.

Jessie's favorite is Connor, the dreamy eyed blonde one. The few times they've met each other there was a total connection that everyone could see! Well everyone except the two of them of course!

And then there's Kylie. Her love for Riley, the beautiful brown haired one, was extensive. They also had a deep connection that only they couldn't see.

As for me... I'm completely in love with Toby, the youngest, silliest one. With us being the same age I always thought there could be a teeny tiny chance at some kind of spark. Unfortunately that doesn't seemed to have been the case.

One day I had a perfect daydream about being in a Before You Exit music video and then I fell totally in love with the idea. So, I decided to tweet what I was thinking.... New tweet. *click* "Life goal: to be in a @BeforeYouExit music video!" Tweet. *click*

A few RTs and favorites later it seemed that lots of people liked the idea of being in a BYE video! What happened next totally surprised me....

"New DM from @BeforeYouExit"
*Click*

Author's Note: I know this is short but this was really just an introductory chapter! I can't wait to see where this story goes! Love you all!