you fall asleep on his lap (requested)

You couldn't help but smile a little as Seojoon gently brushed his fingers through your hair.

You could feel the exhaustion starting to catch up to you after a long week and as hard as you tried to fight it, your eyes were starting to become too heavy to keep open.

Seojoon was staring at you adoringly as he watched you drift off to sleep, though you kept opening your eyes to try and stay awake.

All you wanted was some time with your boyfriend but it seems that you're just too exhausted to do that tonight.

"It's okay. Go to sleep." Seojoon whispered.

"I'm okay." You said as you adjusted your position on the sofa, though you were too cozy with your head on his lap to move much.

"No, you're not. You're exhausted. I can see it." He said before he began to brush his fingers along your back. "It's okay that you're tired. It's been a long week."

"But I want to spend time with you." You whined and looked up at him, right into his soft brown eyes.

"I know. But it's still early in the evening so we'll still have time tonight. And we have tomorrow too. You can rest a little and we can spend time together too."

"Do you promise to not let me sleep too long? Maybe just a couple of hours." You asked as you took one of his hands in yours, the other playing with your hair.

"I promise." He said before kissing your head. "As long as you get a little sleep."

"Okay." You agreed and gave in to the exhaustion, letting your heavy eyes finally close.

Seojoon smiled to himself and continued to play with your hair as you drifted off to sleep.

And this time you didn't even try to open them again.

You were too tired and too cozy with your boyfriend as your head rested contentedly on his lap.

"I love you." You whispered and felt Seojoon's lips brush against your head once more.

"I love you too. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. I'll wake you in a couple of hours." He softly spoke as he continued to gaze at you so lovingly.

You were his everything and words weren't quite enough for him to express how much moments like these meant to him.

He wasn't going to move an inch while you slept.

He wanted to stay like this and cherish every second by your side forever.