Ch. 1

"Sweety" an Old man called out and yanked a drugged girl out of the corner. 

She looked hazily at the crowded room, full of older looking men. She has no clue what is happening. Or what she is wearing. But she felt exposed. She didn't have the nerve to cover her body in a skimpy dress with her hands.  She was feeling giddy and nauseous at the same time. 

"Dekh, customer ki line lagi he tere liye!" The man cooed into her ears. His voice rang in her ear, chirring her soul. She felt disgusted and embarrassed at the word, "customer". Why the hell did fate chose her to withstand so much humiliation and pain, she couldn't figure. How did she end up here She couldn't recall properly, thanks to the drugs that she has been injected over and over since her journey from her village to Delhi. All she knows that she is trapped and her otherwise dazed mind knew that she has to get out this shitty place, before they drug her back to sleep. 

----------

Abhishek and Nishchay were looking scared at the surroundings as they halt the car at a safe distance from the red light area of GB road. 

"Bhai, tereko main hi mila tha tere is stupid si dare me company dene ke liye?" Nishchay gulps as he looked around the area from the front glass of his car. The twinkling lights of the area didn't look so inviting to him. 

"Nishchay, main koi galat kaam thodi karne aya hu...donation karne aya hu! Or mereko teri help chahiye tabhi yaha leke aya hu tereko!" Abhishek explains. He had to bribe his older brother to do this dare with him. They have lied to their parents on top of it.

 Nischay wasn't really sure if he could trust his younger brother. But he knows that Abhishek is always intent of helping the needy people so he wanted to support him. Brothels aren't good idea according to him but he wasn't the one to decide this time. It was Fukra Insaan aka his brother's demand to help the lowlife prostitutes'. 

Abhishek dialed a number. 

"Ha Deepu, kidher hai tu? Hum kabse wait kar rahe he tera?" Abhishek spoke in urgency before Nishchay changes his mind and gets out of this place. As Abhishek argues some more over his phone Nishchay quietly turns off the engine of his car since many passerby were looking strangely at them. He was feeling rather eeiry of the surrounding. He pulled his hoody jacket from the back seat wore it, covering his head to hide his face.

"Bhai!" Abhishek spoke. Nishchay eyes drifts to Abhishek. 

"Hume nikalna hoga car se!" He mumbles.

 Nischay grits his teeth.

"Main bilkul nehi nikal raha!" 

"Yaar, Deepu keh raha he police check post age hai koi problem nehi hoga! Humko protection milega! tu tention mat le, main hoon na!" 

Nischay scowled at his brother but gave up at his sad puppy eyes. 

"Dekh, koi panga hoga na to dekhlio!" Nishchay warns. 

"Na, kuch nehi hoga I promise!" 

.....

pulling the hoody some more over his face, Nischay walked along with Abhishek. Nishchay takes his mask out from his pocket and covers his face and nose. Who knows who is recording them. And since Nishchay knew that he is rather a renowned figure over the internet it is the last thing he wanted to do at the moment; to walk around in lowlife streets like GB road. He didn't want to admit to himself but he was feeling scared. This is the first time they are doing something so stupid. Brothel? Out of all the places.. His mind is telling him to smack Abhishek in the head for picking up this dare for them to execute.

As they walked through the nooks of the streets they enter into the red light area. It felt like diwali to him. Beautifully lit illegal apartments. Crammed up balconies with buildings so low and claustrophobic. Nishchay braced himself and stole a glace and saw elderly women and young girls whistling and calling out to them. He immediately looked down and walked with flushed expression.