Tired

Y/N POV

I was laying on having bed waiting for Javon to finish boxing downstairs in the gym. He left about an hour ago to start training since he has a big match coming up soon. As I was just scrolling on tiktok Wanna walks in, and walks over to me.

"Hey baby whatcha doin" he says trying to sound happy but I could tell by how droopy his eyes were that he was tired. "I'm just scrolling on TikTok , how was training" I reply back to him talking in a soft tone, "It was good but I just want to go back to sleep I'm so tired and sore and my whole body is aching I just wanna sleep" Javon says while moving his arms around expressing how tired and sore he was feeling "well you can come and join me and we can just lay here and sleep the rest of the day if you would like?"

"Yeah I will I'm just gonna go have a shower real quick I'll be back in a sec though" "ok don't take to long".

I could tell how tired he was, I felt really bad for him and it hurt me knowing he doesn't feel good either.

I was just laying in Wanna's bed not doing anything just trying to sleep while I was waiting for him, as I heard the door open and in comes a very tired looking Javon. He walks straight over to me on his bed and climbs in and lays underneath the blankets with me and he lays on my chest, as I start to play with his hair as he drifts off to sleep. "I love you Y/N" "I love you Wanna, more than you even know". And with that we drifted off to sleep .

------------------------

339 words

-Em

Ok guys so this is the first chapter I know that's it short but I didn't have much time.

But my next few chapters will be longer I promise they should be done soon. 😁☺️