«1»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 1 - The Game has begun ○ ○ ○

Run and chase. A tradition followed since the beginning of the formation of Earth. Either it is Lion and deer or it is a cop or a thief. This tradition never backed out.

A favourite instance for everyone, Tom and Jerry. No other words needed to explain ahead what it is. But still,

Jerry keeps running and tom keeps chasing. It's like an infinity loop which does not have any stops.

But today, Taehyung is going to break this stupid tradition, of run and chase.
Today no infinity loop can stop him.

When he catches Park Hyunjun then only every battle will be concluded.

"Taehyung, in the range of 20 meter Park Hyunjun is detected. This is the only chance to kill him or else he will be alert and underground himself. Over and out." Taehyung heard a voice through a walky talky.

Taehyung smirked when he spotted Park Hyunjun in a lame disguise of an old man.

It was a time of midnight, hyunjun exited from the convenience store in the disguise of the old man which he changed in the store only to go to his destination, T.U.C.K. - terrorist union committee of Korea.

It was necessary to get in disguise since this committee is only filled with selfish traitors of country so it was mandatory, so that they could not get identified in their real self by country's people or police officers.

When the mafia boss Kim Taehyung came to know about the country's traitor his blood boiled and especially after seeing all the crime records Hyunjun has done.

Taehyung has attired in all black costume. And face is covered with a scarf like mask. His black tinted car followed Hyunjun all way until it was an alley. "Boss, I'm sorry but we can't take car inside. Here after you have to go alone." Driver/Gun supplier of their Gang Choi Yeonjun said.

Taehyung nodded and left a message to Yeonjun before hopping off the car, he grasp the gun from gun holder and aimed it on hyunjun walking and following him from a proper distance.

The alley leads to a cave like basement which seems darker and creepier on the time of midnight it is.

Hyunjun attentively checked everywhere before inserting password on the door, which is his fingerprint. And went inside.

Door will be unlocked till next 20 seconds and that is the only time for taehyung to get in. Taehyung without wasting his time got inside. But gasped when he saw what going on inside.

First he thought to Hyunjun alone but later a thought came to kill all the traitor leeches for good.

The view of inside is like an experimenting laboratory where not only illegal guns and weapons are recreated or invented but also human bomb also known as suicide bomb is also invented.

There they kidnap or blackmail or manipulate or brainwash anyone against the country-whatever is convenient for them, fits undefussive bomb on their body and let them roam around the public places.

Same invention is going on currently in that basement. Since it's midnight and Taehyung is dressed in all black it's easy for him to get unnoticed from those scientists who are busy on their work. Light source is extremely low.. people have light torch on their head.

Electrical wiring is only in cubicle or cabins not in the hall of basement.

According to profession Taehyung is a mafia but he can never even think to betray his country even in his dream.

"It's enough! This all have to end. I can't let a traitor win." Taehyung muttered to himself and followed hyunjun who is currently making his way towards WC to change his disguise.