CHAPTER 14

Pragya opened his mouth in shock.. Ashwin shouted at her to come fast. 

Ashwin: adiye edhukku d ipdi vaaya polandhu paathutu irukka seekiram vaa...

She struggled to go near edge and climbed up fast as she could and ran towards jagan...

Jagan: I will kill you...

He punches that man again... Again raised his hand but before that pragya went inbetween them and started to push jagan back..

Pragya: stop it ... stop it jaga...

Jagan grabbed her by her arms and pushed her behind him... But she pull him by his shirt from back...

Pragya: come on jaga stop it..

Jagan: why should I?

Pragya: because there is crowd forming around us and we are on iv and you are a professor...

Jagan huffed and dropped his hand...

That man: i will file police complaint against you...

Jagan: do it... If I told them what you tried to do they will hang you upside down and beat you blue and black.. come..

Pragya: please jaga... Calm down...

Jagan: you don't know what happened pragya...

Pragya: then tell me..

Jagan: I can't...

He stromed out from there in anger and that man also left from there silently...

Pragya rubbed her head in frustration and turned towards Ashwin...

Pragya: enna da aachu?

Ashwin: adhu...andha aalu... Unna paththi edho thappa malayathula pesunaa.. adhaa sir tension aagi avara adichutaru....

Pragya: oh..

Ashwin: poi avara samadhanam paduththu...

Pragya nodded her head and went to see where is jagan.. he was sitting in bench and tapping his foot and looking down to control his anger..

she went near him and touched his shoulder... He froze a little and looked at pragya...

She sat down beside him and asked,

Pragya: are you okay now?

Jagan nodded his head as yes...

Jagan: sorry Naa... En control ah elandhurukka koodadhu...

Pragya: we are all humans jaga... But I didn't expect you to bust out like this...
Ungala kova padadhinga nu sollala but Inga namma enjoy panna vandhurukom ..  and you are professor...

Jagan: I know...

Suddenly they heard a familiar voice,

Raji: ennachu? Edho sandannu pasanga sonaanga..

Jagan: raji... (Sternly)

Pragya grabbed his hands to stop but he Glared at her to shut up...

Jagan: Raji.. i understand... Unakku Navin ku konjam space venum.. thaniya time spend panna ninapinga.. i understand.. but adhey nerathula kooda vandhava enna aananu paakkanumla?

Raji: illa sir Naa...

Jagan: listen.. am not anyone to you so nee en pecha kekanumnu avasiyam illa but she's your friend right? Anikku symposium la avala thaniya vitta it's okay... That's college... But Inga? I didn't expect this from you..  i am really disappointed...