1.Where it all began

Ishaan's POV

My brother's getting married today,my younger brother that too.
My parents wanted me too get married first but I don't have any intrest in people.

As I was greeting guest I saw the most beautiful girl I have eve seen.i stoped for a few seconds to admire her beauty and he lucious curves.

Inaya's POV

I was getting late and rushing trying to put on my eyeliner as me and my family were going to my friend Ijay's marriage.

15 minutes later......

We finally reached the Kaul mansion were i saw all my friends laughing and went to them.

"Waah,you finally decided to grace us with your presence"
My best friend Arohi said.
"Aur kya" I said flipping my hair when I suddenly felt a unfamiliar pair of eyes on me .

"This is Ishaan Kaul , my elder brother" Ijay said....

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Inaya"
"Ishaan"

Is it just me or does he feel like one of the morally grey guys on Instagram........ He's hot af

My eyes go to the stage as the wedding starts .....
It was one of the most beautiful weddings I had ever seen and I got to like 20 weddings in a year ....

It was dance time . It was a tradition at weddings for all the bachelors and bachelorettes to dance on the floor .

I heard Ishaan clear his throught and ask me to dance, I was hesitant but said yes.

After the dance.........

It was time for me to leave the Kaul's started giving gifts to everybody.Ishaan gave me my gift and our hands touched for a brief moment.

I've known you for hardly 2 hours. What are you doing to me.

Ishaan's POV

How come my brother never told me he had such a beautiful and hot friend.

I asked her to dance ....
What is wrong with me , I'm not supposed to like anybody

What are you doing to me Inaya Ahuja