Chapter 1

Dear Jacob,
      You don't know me, But I know you. Go to the End, Kill the dragon and claim the Dragon egg and bring it back, that will bring your reputation back up after that..Little mess up.

          - Unknown

"And another creepy letter, God I'm never escaping aren't I? Ugh!" I said as I threw the letter down into the fireplace. But..The writer was right, I did lose my social status because of an incident that took place years ago..When I was 13, I've been in hiding since.

I picked up my phone and saw a message from my younger sister Ari.

Young sis:
    Jacob! Liz and I need you at the treehouse, Can you come?

                                                                              Me:
               Yeah, Give me about 10 minutes, I'll be there
Young sis:
     Ok! See you soon!

I put my phone away, grabbed my backpack and started packing things I needed. Ari had already informed Liz and I about going to the treehouse but she didn't say when, So I guess today is the day.

I left my house and started making my way to the sibling treehouse, Our old house actually. We turned it into a treehouse because of..something that..happened when I was 4 and Ari and Liz were two and one, Though I try not to think about it.

"Ari! Liz! I'm here!" I yelled as I approached the treehouse. Silence. "Ari?" I mumbled, I was getting worried. She wasn't answering and neither was my other sister. "Guys!" I yelled again. Nothing. I ran to the ladder and started climbing. The intense fear was high. I got to the top and they weren't there, but two books lay in front of me. I picked up one of the books and immediately noticed that it was another of those stupid letters I've been getting, but there was something different, This was a full on book only saying one sentence.

         "Go to the End"

"Why do I keep getting these.." I said, closing the book and throwing it away, I didn't even bother looking at the other one.
A bright purple light started coming in through the cracks in the floors, something was shining through from the ground. I jumped down and I was right next to..A portal?

And hand came from the portal and tried to grab me. I jumped and grab one of the lower branches of the tree and just hung there until the hand went away.
I jumped back down, that was a mistake. I felt someone push me into the portal and in a second, I was in the End.

"What the hell..?"