Living Room

I sat down next to him while he was watching some computer-building video that I had no interest in.

"Why the hell are you watching this?" I pestered. He ignored me. I poked him. There was no response so I poked him more. He side-eyed me and grabbed my finger tightly. 

"Would you quit that I'm trying to watch this." Deciding to leave him alone until the video ends, I smirk and retract my finger.

"Let me lay on your lap," he asked quietly. I raised my eyebrow, a little surprised by his request but moved my arms up for him to lay down. He smiled and lay down facing the TV.

I played with his hair because he has recently gotten a perm. 

"It'll help me get more bitches," he explained to me proudly.

"No one can resist an Asian with a perm." He had the biggest smirk on his face as he messed his hair up in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes thinking of his statement. It did help him pull more people though, I like to not think of that though, or I'll get too jealous. He looked like such a fuck boy now: built body, lip, and eyebrow piercing, permed hair. He even changed the way he dressed, he looked more... American. I liked it though, he has grown more comfortable in himself. It's hot.

"Why's it so hot in here," Jungkook asked as he started shifting around in my lap. 

"Goddamn, relax you're hurting me," I wince. He got up from my lap and took his hoodie off. 

Oh. My. God.

He had a wifebeater on, showing off his arm, back, and chest muscles. He turned around and looked at me. I took a deep breath in and looked away from him to the TV. I quite literally got caught lacking. 

"Liked what you saw?", he asked teasingly as I felt him lurk closer to me. 

"Shut up and watch the video," I replied, not looking at him. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment, praying he couldn't see it. He obliged and laid back down. I played with his hair again.

Some time had passed and now we were watching Orange is the New Black (only because I begged to).

"Y/N," he said quietly, drawing circles on my knee. I hummed back in response. He sat up and looked at me, I looked back. He was staring me down, the sexual tension between us was insane. I started to shift uncomfortably in his gaze. He smirked and leaned in closer to me. I stood my ground, staring at him, but my breathing gave me away. 

"You seem a little nervous," he cooed. He was now above me, making my breathing hike up even more. 

"Can I tell you a secret," he said as he tucked my hair behind my ear. I stayed quiet, I was speechless. My dream of him giving me attention is finally coming true and I'm silent

"I've always known you liked me", his hand was now going down the side of my neck and my body. I swallow and let out a shallow breath. I was starting to feel hot too.

"Jungkook," I whispered desperately as his hands went down to my waist. I wanted more, I NEEDED more. He smirked. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. I think that was enough for him because he kissed me and I kissed him back. 

For a split moment, I remembered where we were: the middle of his living room. Taehyung and Namjoon were in their rooms, unaware of what we were doing. Orange is the New Black playing in the background and my clothes are completely on the floor. Jungkook was looking hotter the more he undressed.

He pulled back and slid his hand down to my vagina. I used this time to admire him. His muscles were so nice, the way his chest was heaving up and down, the sound of him breathing, his scent, just... him. He looked so hot and the desperation on his face turned me on even more.

He started rubbing my clit before slowly shoving his fingers inside me. Catching me off guard, I moaned loudly. Jungkook's hand flew to my mouth as he continued to finger me, slowly, almost passionately. 

He wanted me. It felt so good for him to want me. After waiting for so long, it was worth it.

He kissed me again, forcing me to moan into the kiss. He smiled and looked down at me, biting his lips.

"You like that, huh?", he asked sexily. I moaned back while desperately nodding my head. I grabbed onto the arm he had on the couch's headrest above me, aggressively biting my lip in pleasure. He was too good, his fingers moved like magic.

I was close, I felt it. I started squirming under him. With a pleased chuckle, he kept me down and continued fingering me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I tried to contain myself. The closer I got, the louder I started to moan.

"That's right, just for me baby", he whispered into my ear, "Just like that for me." I put the back of my hand to my mouth as I closed my eyes. My body started convulsing as I felt pleasure shoot through my whole body. At this point, Jungkook was using his other hand to rub my clit while I had my legs wrapped around him to keep myself open. He took his fingers out but kept rubbing. As my come down was coming, I patted his hand a bit to stop rubbing. My moans slowly turn into heavy breathing and heavy breathing into regular breaths.

He stood and watched me come down before reaching his hand out. I took it and stood up. I stood there as he threw his hoodie over me, pulling my arms through, his hoodie falling to cover over my butt. He always wore extremely huge hoodies. Sometimes when I would come over, I'd steal one because they were so nice. 

I was in too much shock to move. I just got fingered by Jungkook; by my crush. It was the same crush I've had ever since junior year in high school. 

I got finger fucked by my crush....

However, he didn't let me stand to reminisce on those thoughts. He threw his shirt around his neck, slung my clothes over his left arm, grabbed my hand, and brought me to his room. He guided me over to his bed as he threw our clothes onto his computer chair. I sat down on the edge and watched him. He stood in front of me before putting his hand under my chin, lifting my head, and kissing me. We started making out and he pushed me back onto the bed.

"Ready for round two?", I could hear him smirking as he said it in between kisses. I smiled into the kiss and replied yes.