Part 2-David's POV (and bit of a flashback of his childhood lol)

God my heart's pounding so fast. 

Well there's a reason for it.

Daniel, the hot, ex-cult guy, is currently making out with me. 

God this was supposed to just be a quick date, maybe a kiss. But this, this is so much more. And how I love it.

His tongue's melting together with mine, and I don't want to do a thing about it. It feels so good. I need more. He said we have time. 

He soon moves his hand down. And stops right above my pants, then moves back up to my chest. 

He's saving that for for later. And I know exactly what he was going to do. And I can't stop thinking about it. 

God, why do I have such a dirty mind? Why does he taste so good? Why do I want more?

He stopped kissing for a second, and pulled back, then sat on my stomach. 

He moved up a bit. I was to busy in my own fantasy about that huge bulge, or, well, this is just a mental note, right? So, let's start that over...

He moved up a bit. I was too busy in my own fantasy about that huge dick of his, To notice that he had moved his legs so my arms are against my body. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I continued to think about it when he snapped me out of it.

"It's time for the, proper, date. Dinner time~" Daniel said, in a dramatic tone, so passionate, like he went to acting school, and he sounded so hot like that. He then leans down and kisses my cheek, and moves his legs back and forth a bit as leans in.

He then gets off me, and we both wipe our mouths from the saliva hanging on our lips, from that perfect passionate kiss. He then opens the car door, and picks me up again.

His touch is so gentle, but the second he steps out the car, he dusts himself off and fixes his outfit. I do the same. I shrink myself a bit. 

"What if someone saw us?" I want to squeak out to him. He then wraps one of his arms around my shoulder, pulling me closer. I can't help but close my eyes at that, and remember drunk Campbell (it's coming soon, trust me). The way he, tricked me. I hide myself a bit more, Daniel noticed this, and dropped his arm. He noticed that I felt uncomfortable, so he stopped. The first time someone's done that. I hug-walked (hugging while walking) him for a bit. Then straightened up a bit. And put on my usual smile, pretending that it isn't fake. 

"When we get a table, I have a, question to ask you" Daniel said as he reached for my hand.