ch 2

It's been a month since I've gain memories from my past life as melody...

   The noble brat was still coming around the orphanage bullying the commoners..

Me be one of her favorite victims...

    We cut to a scene of Clara laughing at 32 laying on the ground and kicks her away "know your place stupid commoner"

   "Ack!" 32 shrieked in pain at the kick.

   Soon the orphanage director came in "Clara Bluewood! Keep your manners we have special guests coming today.." he sent a glare towards 32 he sighed "32... go patch yourself and come down to meet the guest."

  Everyone left the nobles kids were snickering at the sight of 32.

   32 pov
~~~~~~~~
She sighed  as she limped to get up 'ugh.. it hurts more than last time.... I'm glad no bones are broken..'

  We see a bunch of flashbacks of Clara bullying our female lead (pulling her hair, Clara and her friends were beating her up, and a beaten 32 laying on the ground nobody cared if she died or not)

  Once she got to the medical room. She bandaged herself no bruises were visible on the face or legs nor arms.

   Before bandaging  she put on healing cream and pit on the bandages.

  Than she went down with the rest. To meet the vistors..

  I managed to make myself not limp but you would only noticed if you were paying special attention.

  Once I'm with the others, the noble kids were on the left and the commoners were on the right.

    Everyone bowed once they arrived. There was a handsome older man with snowy-white hair with icy blue eyes that looked to be in his 30's.

   To his side was a secretary he had black hair with yellow eyes with glasses on, he looked to be in his 20's.

   I wonder why they came to a place like this... maybe to support a noble or something...

   In 32's head it didn't matter and shrugged in her mind saying 'as long as I'm not involved I really don't care'

     So the orphanage director coughed a little  "Everyone this is Duke Winterfields he came here today to adopt one of you kids" he said with a sinister smile 'I'm going to get so much more money than selling these disgusting creatures to the market'

                 A few minutes before
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duke winterfeild was the watchdog for the emperor, he was loyal to the kingdom and the emperor.

    He has three sons the oldest being 9, Stephen Winterfield he was on the battlefield since he was 6.

  The second born bring Aslan winterfeild, he's 7 this year, he's been studying in the magic tower since he was 4.

  And the third son, Raphael winterfeild the youngest 5. He creates Remedies for medical. He first created his first one when he was 4.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Dad.. are you going out again? .. you just got back" Raphael said While leaning on the stairs

   Duke winterfeild had a butler helping him put on a coat

  The Duke smiled sadly at him and ruffles his hair "sorry buddy I got to do work"

  Aslan was on the other side of the Duke "Dad you work alot, don't you think you should take a break once in awhile." He sighed in annoyance

   The oldest was away helping in the war with the Strategies.

  "You both know I can't, to make up for it ill get you both anything you want"

   The two brothers started at each other "any...thing?.." said Aslan

   "Anything you two want" the Duke smiled at his sons

    "We want a little sister!" Yelled Raphael which left everyone else frozen but the two brothers.

   The Duke stood shocked "well..  I can't really get you a sister just like that"

Raphael immediately answered "you can adopt a sister!"

   Aslan nodded at his brother answered with a smile on his face.

   The Duke sighed "ill....see what I can do.."
○●○●○●•●○●•●•●

That what brings us here now

   Just than the Duke stopped infront of 32 and said

    "whats your name little girl."