𝖎 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚. | billy loomis x fem!reader

a/n: i am actually writing again, so 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 but this is old, and future chapters of this specific oneshot will be made into a separate actual book on my page most likely. however here's the first chapter.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ~ 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢

chapter warnings: slight character overstimulation (not-sexual), play fighting, STU BEING STU, mild language

billy dragged his feet as he walked behind stu. he wasn't quite sure why he was tagging along to hang out with you. he didn't know you, of course he knew of you. you were the only real friend stu had besides billy himself. you were older only by a year or two, but stu almost felt as if you were a sister, well when he wasn't gawking at your body.

billy inhaled deeply before exhaling, letting out a depressing sigh. he was too tired of people often accusing him of being a freak for not talking as much as others. to hear his voice was a special rarity. there was a very short list of people that billy conversed with. his mother, and stu. and now with his mother out of the picture, that list was cut in half.

so here he was as he dragged his adidas across the tiled floor in the hallways of your apartment building, trudging closer to your door. 615. that was your apartment number. right at the end of the hall. he felt his hands grow clammy as they were shoved in his pockets. he was heavily contemplating turning around now.

"y/n! my god. it's been a long minute since i've seen you," stu said as he just walked into her apartment, her door already being unlocked. he chuckled a bit, what idiot leaves their door unlocked.

"hey stu! stu's friend. lock the door would you?" she said, billy rolled his eyes, turning behind him turning the lock back.

"it's nice to meet you," she said with a smile, it stirred a feeling billy couldn't quite place, something that made his stomach flutter. something he didn't understand.

"well don't just stand there, aren't you gonna shake my hand," she said with an awkward smile. billy almost smiled as he caught himself, who was she to evoke such an emotion from him. but he settled on her words, his gaze dropping from her face down to her hand out in front of him.

"don't mind billy, he's a bit of a grouch. he doesn't talk," stu said.

"doesn't mean he can't shake my hand," she said with a raised eyebrow as she gave him a once over. a the feeling in his stomach growing a bit brighter, he slipped a hand from his pocket connecting your hands before he swayed it up and down a quick-awkward motion albeit still a handshake.

stu was shocked a bit at this interaction, he didn't think billy would've shook her hand, at least certainly not that fast. but he forfeited the thought before it grew to deep, he figured billy just wanted her off his back. but he decided to tease billy a bit.

"what's next sport, gonna give her a hug?" stu whispered in the brunette boy's ear, but he was quick to regret it as he felt an elbow take a dig at his ribs, causing him to double over in pain with a deep grunt.

y/n chuckled at the sight. her laugh was deep and rich, it brought a warmth in his chest,  billy took note of that, her voice wasn't as annoying as stu's. maybe he didn't mind her voice so much. he also noticed how hard you clenched your eyes, how your nose crinkled. he swallowed thickly as he tried to understand his entrancement.

"that serves you right stu," she said wiping the few tears that collected at her eyes from her short display of laughter. billy decided to take a seat on the couch, he made sure to sit on the farthest end from her. she was staring at him a look of intrigue in her eye.