2 || Smut (Teasing) ✑ Stu x Reader

Readers POV: 1st person

As the sun went down, Billy, Stu and I sat outside by the fire pit as I cooked fresh fish from my catch today. The fresher the food the better in my opinion, so I hunt, just like my father taught me when I was a kid. He's the only person in my family I was close to, until he got shot and killed during one of our hunts. The rest of my family is a blurr. I ran away from home when I was 14 and got involved with the drug dealers that sold every substance imaginable to my mother. I didn't have much empathy. My emotions were non-existent and I had to survive somehow, so I started selling drugs myself. I started making a good amount of money and continued in the underground business till this day. I'm incognito in the narcotics world currently and have specific suppliers, and clients which is how I intend to keep it as long as I can. You never know what could happen in the black market, but right now that's the least of my worries.

After telling the boys about my life story, they told me about theirs and the reason why they got incarcerated. The famous Woodsboro murderers, in the flesh. I should be scared. Maybe I should panic a little bit, but I won't. The side I know of Billy and Stu may have been developed through writing, but I see more than the monsters that everyone sees. I see honesty, passion and friendship.

I see... Confusion. With Billy, atleast.

I've never succumbed to a person so quickly like I did with him earlier in the day. It's as if he pulled me in with just his stare and close proximity. The attraction was immediate, as if we were waiting for this moment for ages.

During the course of our evening cookout, the looks we gave each other weren't casual in the slightest. Billy's words echo in my head. "We'll continue this later.", and the anticipation killed me. He's magnetic.

I was lost in my thoughts, barely able to keep up with the conversation the boys were having about how they planned to kill Stu's now dead girlfriend, Tatum. They were sharing every detail with me, I'm sure of it, but the weight of Billy's stare was too distracting.

"Earth to __! You ok babe?" Stu asked. His loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. Yes! Sorry, I'm just a bit tired. I had a long day." I answered, trying to sound as believable as I could, but Billy knew better. His smirk didn't go unnoticed as I spoke.

"It's been pretty intense for sure, you should get some rest, __." Billy said and stood up, gathering some plates and cups before walking back into the cabin.

___

As much as the boys insisted to help me clean the fire pit, I refused. I could use some more fresh air after the tension I had with Billy moments ago.

I was washing off the suds from the grill plates of the fire pit with the hose, concentrating on making sure I coat the metal evenly with water. I took deep breaths from time to time while staring at the starry sky. It's a clear night, and despite the weight of the day washing over my body, before collapsing on my bed I would go for a swim in the lake in front of me for sure. My mind wanders as I admire the nature around me, thinking about anything other than the troubling situation I keep overthinking.

As I'm taking another deep breath, I hear the sounds of footsteps on the gravel. Startled, I turned around and saw Stu leaning against a tree a few feet away from me.

"You seem troubled." He says, and I give him a confused stare.

"How so?" I ask, turning the hose off and drying my hands with a cloth. Stu walked towards the fire pit and took a seat on the same log he was using a while ago.

"I'm not stupid, __. I could sense the tension between you and Billy, and honestly I don't blame ya. The guy knows when to turn on his charm." He answered and smirked, sticking his tongue out in mock. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes playfully, smiling and sitting next to him.

"You're not wrong about that." I say and chuckle. At my answer he smiles and looks away, giving me a view of his dimple before looking right into my eyes.

"Don't feel bad, it's okay to have a little fun once in a while." Confusion struck me again, how does he know what happened?... I mean, does he know? "Don't give me that look, I heard your little moans from the kitchen earlier today." He said, and I froze.

"I... Don't know what you're talking about." I lied, knowing I sound anything but believable. At my answer, Stu rolled his eyes and smiled at me. The man moved towards me and dipped his head close to my ear.

"You know... I can make you feel just as good or better than my boy Billy did." He said and released another laugh. I bit my lip at his words, a shiver running along my spine.

I breathed in a little too loudly and it caused Stu to pull back slightly. His eyes scanned my face and landed on my lips. I couldn't say anything else and bit my lip instead, catching his eyes staring at mine once again.

Time seemed to slow down for a few seconds before Stu finally leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was rougher than Billys, but it was methodical with the way he moved his lips with mine. Despite being blessed with an incredibly long tongue, the way he softly brushed it against my lips and played with my own tongue was not overwhelming in the least. The boy is skilled. Stu teased my tongue with his and pulled back from time to time, allowing me to bite his lower lip.

Our little makeout session got heated quickly. Somehow, I ended up stradling Stus lap and grinding against his bulge slowly, never breaking the kiss. We were panting. Hungry for each other. Stu grabbed my ass and squeezed it while grinding against my center, eliciting a quiet moan from me.

How did I end up in this situation? I don't know. Am I gonna stop? Fuck no.

Continuing our actions, I started to get desperate and pawed at his chest, slowly running my hands down towards the hem of his shirt, attempting to remove it. Stu stopped my actions and pulled away, making me moan in frustration.

"Mm, not now baby. Finish up here." He said in a caring tone. Why the fuck would he tease me like this?

Stu stood up with me on his lap and wrapped my legs around his torso until he was up to his full height, before slowly placing me on the ground. He gave me a lingering kiss, followed by a wink, and walked back to the cabin. No words said.

What the fuck was that?