Hey Fellow Zombie Minded Teens!

You've made it through the school year! Unfortunately, right around the corner lies the most dreaded time of year: EXAMS. But, not to be alarmed. You aren't the only one suffering. Whether you're struggling to find motivation, or learnt nothing from those pesky teachers all year, I'm here to help!

Before I begin rattling on, you may be wondering why I believe I am in a strong position to give you guys some much needed help on how to school. Well, I am the Deputy Dux (it sounds better then runner-up) of the class of 2023 at my school, so I think I've earnt myself some right! And before you ask why I didn't get Dux, you definitely haven't met my dear friend who represented the country in an international chemistry competition and got a bronze medal. With that out the way, lets get started. Before you know it, this will be you:

This journal is aimed to get you through exams, and potentially the school year if you find it soon enough

This journal is aimed to get you through exams, and potentially the school year if you find it soon enough. Don't worry, I'll aim to keep my posts short, but informative, so I don't waste too much of you time. You'll be back to watching Netflix or playing Roblox in no time. 

This is a safe space to ask me or your fellow teen zombies questions, and don't be afraid to ask for a new topic that hasn't been covered in any of my past chapters. In fact, here is the perfect place to request insight into a question you have been dying to know the answer to. I'm waiting... Patiently. 

I am a kiwi, or as the rest of the world might think of us, 2nd place in the Rugby World Cup... Don't get me started. Feel free to share where you are reading from, and although my knowledge may be based on the NZ system, most of this info will be useful for everyone. 

Like, how the heck do I get motivation to study? And, when is the best time to start studying? Everyone has something they want to know, and as a 2023 graduate, I'd love to do something useful and help you guys through the year too. 

This is my work, so please do not copy it!

Bye bye!

Smash Ash :)