1. playboy?

Type: Fluff
____________________________________

🐻:

I woke up hearing the sound of rain pouring like a scene from a movie. It felt a little cold on my left side but my right side was warm and i realised my head was buried in a strong muscular chest I looked up to see and found out it was...it was...YEONJUN!!?? The school's biggest playboy!!??

It took me minutes to realise what had happened between us and how we end up here like this cuddling on the bed of my apartment. I realised that he was naked and only had his boxers on and i was wearing only a t-shirt!!?? Did we...?uhh noo

I quickly got up from his embrace the moment I realised his arms were loosely secured around my waist....and i didn't realise until I felt tears down my cheeks that I was crying and silently sobbing

I can't deny it Yeonjun is really really handsome and a heart stealer...his fox like eyes are to die for his one stare and the next thing you will see is people on their knees worshipping him
His plump full lips always so soft and plumpy that it sparks an un resistable urge to gravitate towards them and embrace them...TO KISS THEM!!

So the amount of people he have kissed or maybe....fucked? is countless
And now I'm one of those countless people! FUCK!

I remember everything now...the last night incident the way he looked at me...the way he would compliment me with sweet words and i remember he also said?....he said...."I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEOMGYU" but does he really mean it?? Was that just all for one nightstand? Will he be arrogant again like he always used to be towards me? I knew I shouldn't have agreed the teacher to tutor Yeonjun. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to call him in my apartment for studying.
"SHIT FUCK...W-what did I-I do!!?" I said my voice shaking and cracking

🦊:
I woke with the sound of sobbing? and crying?? and rain!
I looked up to see Beomgyu crying...i worridly got up and asked "why are you crying??" But he didn't stop crying so i kept quite and slowly hugged him and patted his back "has something wrong?" I said...he broke the hug and looked me in the eyes...damn his eyes all waterly and swollen..his lips all plump and juicy and his button nose red which makes him look so cute...he is soo Beautiful that he can't be real...."Yeonjun....y-you f-fooled me?" He said his voice shaking "y-you d-don't like me and you just used me!" Suddenly his voice loud like he was in anger but still stuttering.

I didn't speak anything later I took beomgyu in my arms and tightly hugged him and beomgyu quickly hugged me back while crying louder than before "beomgyu..do you really think last night was just one nightstand? Did I really made you feel that way"

"Beomgyu I really really like you alot..ik i have been an asshole to you an arrogant one for you but I really don't know how to express my feelings well... whenever I tried to be nice to you I lose my confidence and all I do is get messed up and speak something dumb"...." I really hated the way how you always made my heart skip a beat and make me lose all my confidence infront of your beauty and I do hated you for that but...." I took a deep breath "few days back I realised that I truly can never hate you....and the truth was I never hated you niether before nor now" I looked him in the eyes he looked so shocked and confused "I really love you beomgyu...I love you alot" 
we stared deep into eachothers eyes before I noticed tears streaming down his eyes "it's ok if you don't feel the same beomgyu but please don't push me awa-" before i could complete my sentence he said "I love you too... Yeonjun..I love you alot"
And I couldn't stop blushing... nobody ever made me blush this way...he is making me go crazy. "Beomgyu i know my reputation in school is bad everyone thinks that I'm a playboy but i swear I truly have never ever kissed anyone except my ex girlfriend who cheated on me....but I'm glad she did cause I actually was never in love with her...I found out what actually feels like to be in love is being with you beomgyu...only when I'm with you" after a pause i stared into his eyes.
"Please be my boyfriend?"

🐻:
I can't stop crying from what he said....people get him so bad even I thought he was a playboy but he is actually so kind and completely opposite of everything what I thought he would be...God he is so perfect both from inside and out...sure I wanna be his "YES I will love to be" i quickly said he smiled which made me want to melt into him...I felt his hand gently creasing my cheeks until I noticed his eyes slipping on my lips and then looking me in the eyes as if they were asking for permission
I closed my eyes with anticipation and soon I felt soft lips against mine

The kiss was passionate and slow and after a few seconds he bite my lower lips i moaned and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth exploring each and every corner...his tongue was warm and moving passionately in the insides of my mouth and I felt millions of butterflies dancing in my stomach the same way It did yesterday night when he first kissed me.

He slightly pulled away and said "my heat is beating way too fast" and again smashed his lips onto mine this time he pulled me onto his lap and kept pulling me closer and closer to him not breaking the stream of our kiss. After few more minutes of making out. We pulled away from the kiss

"Are you hungry?" He gently asked me.
I nodded saying "yes".
"Go wash up I'll make breakfast for both of us and then we will go outside...on a date" he smirked while i blushed harder nodding my head continuously.

          _____________________________

I'll leave it here
Let me know how it was. please feel free to correct me if I did any mistakes
This is the first time I'm writing an ff soooo...I hope you liked it 
And also you can give me ideas for the next chapter till then
Byeee👋