Basic Info: Sound of Madness (by Shinedown

*I don't own anything except my characters. Enjoy! (:*

**This is a prequel/sequel to This Means War... The first part will take place in 1990 when James got burned and Kaylee's backstory... The 2nd part takes place a year after Jeremy and Kaylee get married... And they learn that someone from Kaylee's past is still alive and getting revenge for his uncle who is dead. The characters will change in the second part... So, when I start up on the 2nd part, I will have the updated characters. **

***Like This Means War there will be a playlist. A couple of songs will be the same but the rest of them will be different. ***

"Yeah I get it you're an outcast.. Always under attack always coming in last.. Bringing up the past no one owes you anything.. I think you need a shot gun blast a kick in the ass.. So, paranoid.. Watch your back!"

Metallica (James, Lars, Kirk, Rob, & Jason)

James Hetfield- Leader/car expert(mechanic) of Metallica. Age: 51. Most respected leader/gang along with 3 other gangs (Slayer, Anthrax, and Megadeth). Married to Stacy with 5 kids.

Lars Ulrich- Right Hand Man of James age:51. engaged with 2 kids.

Kirk Hammett- weapons expert. married with 3 kids.

Rob Trujillo- bodyguard/driver. married with a son.

Jason Newsted- the gang's tattoo artist/doctor. married

Slayer (Tom, Kerry, Paul, and Gary)

Tom Araya- leader of Slayer. Along with James he is the most respected leader, and most respected gang with 3 other gangs (Metallica, Anthrax, and Megadeth). married.

Kerry King- right hand man of Tom. married.

Paul Bostaph- weapons expert/computer hacker and married.

Gary Holt- driver/ tattoo artist/bodyguard.

Anthrax (Joey, Scott, Dan, Frank, and Charlie)

Joey Belladonna- leader of Anthrax. Along with James and Tom he is the most respected leader, and most respected gang with 3 other gangs (Slayer, Metallica, and Megadeth) married.

Scott Ian- right hand man to Joey. married with a daughter.

Dan Spitz- weapons expert.

Frank Bello- bodyguard/hacker

Charlie Benante- Bodyguard/driver

Megadeth (Dave, David, Shawn, and Chris)

Dave Mustaine- leader of Megadeth. Along with James, Tom, and Joey he is the most respected leader, and most respected gang with 3 others (Metallica, Slayer and Anthrax) married.

David "Junior" Ellefson- right hand man to Dave.

Shawn Drover- Bodyguard/driver

Chris Broderick- Mechanic/bodyguard

Victoria Biersack- Leader of Unholy Angels and the daughter of James Hetfield leader of Metallica. Married to Andy Biersack, leader of Black Veil Brides, and their daughter named Isabella "Bella" for short.

Rachel Ulrich- right hand woman to Victoria and the daughter of Lars Ulrich right hand man to James in Metallica

Stacy Hetfield- is the wife of James leader of Metallica, and they have 5 kids. The one that helps the gang out when she is needed.

M.Shadows- Leader of Avenged Sevenfold married.

Synyster Gates-right hand man of Shadows. married.

Zacky Vengeance- Weapons expert. Married

Johnny Christ- doctor of the gang. One of the smartest guys you'll meet.

The Rev: hacker and computer genius.

Andy Biersack- Leader of Black Veil Brides. Married to Victoria "Hetfield" Biersack, leader of Unholy Angels. They have a daughter together named Isabella "Bella" for short.

Ashley Purdy- right hand man to Andy.

Other Characters/gangs:

Ryan Upchurch- with the gang Redneck Nation. One of Metallica's go to guys for pretty much anything.

Bullet Club- #1 assassins' group in the world and very well respected anywhere they go. Members consist of Co-Leaders AJ Styles and Prince Devitt. Followed by: Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi, The Young Bucks: Matt & Nick Jackson, Kenny Omega, Marty Scrull, Doc Gallows, the Machine Gun Karl Anderson, the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes, Amber Gallows, Kaylee Orton, Brandi Rhodes, and Ava Styles.

Randy Orton- A lone wolf... But can depend on him for help when you need it. His daughter is Kaylee Orton a member of the #1 assassins' group in the world and very well respected anywhere they go.

Sons of Anarchy- these guys need no introduction.

*Chapter 1 coming up*