Rec Room image and it's backstory

Backstory:

Backstory:

I borrowed my friend VR  in 2020 and made my own account with my brother's email (which he of course allowed and helped me set up), I installed Rec Room on my account and started playing. I soon found a group of LGBTQ kids my age that I played with a lot. One day we decided to try a deathmatch WWII game on Rec Room. We opened the world and chose teams. Two Americans and Two Germans. I was put on the German team with the girl I had a crush on during the time and she felt the same way about me (which was revealed a month later after this story). About 10 minutes passed and the scoreboard read America 10 and Germany 7, Me and my crush made up a plan to surprise them where she would be the bait and I hid somewhere close.

I agreed with the plan and we executed it. I hid for about 10 minutes and nobody even my teammate could find me so they paused the game and tried contacting me via Discord. One of them pulled out their camera to take a pic to let me know they were still in the game right next to a bush. As soon as they took a pic I popped out of the bush behind him and photo-bombed him. He had no time to react before I shot him. The score was now America 15 and Germany 20, We had won and it was thanks to my hiding skill and my crush being an absolute menace to the enemy team. 

This picture from 2020 serves as a token of the good ol' days. I sadly don't play with this group anymore as I haven't seen them online since the end of 2020. If you read my books and were in a friend group with someone named AStoopidwilf on Rec Room then just know I miss you guys deeply.