Meeting Accident

Nightmare and Error are in the meeting room solving paperwork that would take about 4 hours to finish.

Nightmare starts a needs to pee, but his pride makes him not want to tell Error, instead he pretends he doesn't need to pee at all, even if he really needs it, he wouldn't admit to Error.

Error noticed Nightmare's discomfort, his face clearly showed it.

- Nightmare...
Is it just me or you need go to the bathroom?

In spite of his pride, Nightmare's bladder filled more and more, the pressure started to grow as more and more urine filled his urethra.

- H-hmm? I'm fine...
Really, I don't need the bathroom at all.

His tone of voice sounded strained and strained, he was clearly having trouble not letting the fact that he needed to pee slip out.

After Nightmare's response, Error's eyes narrowed as he squinted
In doing so, the pupil's turned into small slits
Error's stare was now a little bit more intimidating than before.

- Serious?...

- M-m-maybe, I suppose I have a slight... pressure, in my lower regions, that is all, it's nothing...

Error's eyes widened as he took notic to the movement Nightmare just made
He started to crack up, however, he didn't want Nightmare to realise that, so he covered his laughter with a cough.

- HAHAHAHA-
Ahem- sorry
I just found it a kinda funny
You just really want to pee eh?
Why don't you go to the bathroom if it's such a challenge to keep it hidden?

- NO! I...
It's fine, don't worry about it!
I'm... fine!...

He started to look visibly annoyed at Error, he clearly would not give up on trying to hide that he needed to piss.

- Let's just get on with the work...

- Good idea Nightmare
We should probably continue our meeting.

However, he would not let Nightmare finish the meeting with a full bladder.

- So, how are you going to take care of your bathroom "non-problem"?

Error said reading some papers.

- You... you jerk! you-
I never said I have to pee!...

He tried to refuse to go, but he felt a twinge in his bladder, he needs to go, so he needs to at least make a excuse.

- I-I'm going to the bathroom because
I WANT to, not because i need to...
Jerck!...

He said, getting up from his chair and heading towards the meeting room door.

Error stands up and grabs Nightmare's arm before he leaves the room

- Well, if you don't need to go the potty, let's do the paperwork.

Nightmare was so close to finally being able to pee, but now he was so far away...

Nightmare e froze, the realization that he'd be working next to Error while he was close to pissing himself, was... mortifying, he had no choice however, as he was being dragged along by Error
He'd just have to hold his bladder i
He was good at that, wasn't he?...

Error's smirk grew wider and his eyes widened, he seemed to be pleased by Nightmare's current state of helplessness and embarrassment, he wanted Nightmare to hold it in for the entire duration of the meeting.
So, he decided that..