New Mission, More Money.

Blitzø hopped on his motorcycle and drove back to IMP headquarters. He parked his motor and hopped off. He walked inside. Moxxie and the others were sitting on the table inside. They were all geared up and ready to go.

"So, who the hell is this Victor Caine dumbass?" Loona asked. "Some high-and-mighty kinda type with a shady gig up in the human realm. Seems like our client wants him gone, pronto." Blitzø explained.

"Sir... Do we have to kill him? I know it's a part of our company and all, but isn't there another way?" Moxxie asked. "No Mox, we have to. You signed up for this job so you're doing it, unless you don't want to be paid." Blitzø said, a bit annoyed.

"Alright team, let's get this shit on the road!" Blitzø then grabbed one of the guns he had sitting on the table. Blitzø then got Stolas's spellbook out and then they all made it to the human realm.

"Sir, I understand we signed up for this and all, but is ending a human life really necessary?" Moxxie asked worriedly. He didn't like the thought of having to kill another human.

"Mox, remember what happened the last time? You almost got your ass killed by them, and then with the fucking booze shit aswell." Blitzø had stated. He didn't have time to deal with his bullshit.

Blitzø grabbed the arsenal from his pocket. "Blitz, we don't even know what this Victor Caine guy looks like. Can you give us a description?" Millie asked.

"He's around 6 ft 3, brown eyes and shoulder length hair, usually up in a bun. He wears a black suit, has a chain necklace... hmmm, oh! And he also has a metal chain like necklace with a silver cross." Blitzø explained what he looked like.

"We've got a scientist to catch." Blitzø put his hands on his shoulders as he said this. "Let's start searching for him then. We don't have all day." Loona scoffed. "Calm down Loonie, I'm just trying to have a little fun." Blitzø said in a sad tone.