Chapter Two

I fold up the last of my jeans and put them in my now big wardrobe. Back in London I could not fit all my clothes in my wardrobe but now I can fit every shoes, evvery clothering in this wardrobe. Also to mention I have the biggest bookshelf in my room that can fit all my books I have here. Even when I am annoyed of coming here it does not mean I don't hate everything, it's just every step every desion was alsways my mom's choice. Not once has she ever asked what I want for myself, for my life.

"Tristian what have we talked about when we get here!" Mom stormed into my room with out even knocking on my door. I rolled my eyes and turn to face her giving her a sarcastic smile her way as she looked at me with her pissed off eyes.

"Hi, Mom. Oh do come on please!" I said with my sacastic self told her. Mom groan in annoyed about me already.

"Tristan I told you to behave, don't be emarassment to-" I then sigh and cut mom of before she can finish her sentence of that I know what she was going to say.

"Be a emarassment to who? You?" I asked raising my eye brows at her. Mom stand there not saying anything for at least a minute.

I knew by the silence that her answer is me. I have always felt like an emarassment infront of her, I have to be the perfect daughter for her and our family.

"Trisitan, you know I love you" Mom said. I look mom up and down for a moment and then meet her blue eyes. Unlike my blonde hair and brown, hazel, green eyes, mom is the obesite; she has blue ocean eyes and black, raven hair.

"Do you really love me or do you love being around with me?" I asked while I blink back tears. I don't want to cry right here and right now, I need to stay strong before I can go to college. I don't want to break in front of the person who made my life a decision.

"Just change into clean clothes we are having dinner downstairs" Mom said and with that she left my room by slaming my bedroom door. Well someone is on there period

I moved my long blonde hair out of my face while letting a sigh out. I bring out my phone to see if I have got a text from any of my friends. I have to keep a secret behind mom's back because she would never allow me to have friends it is either she would say they will hirt you or will turn you into a different person. And not to mention I am not allowed to have a boyfriend til I am eighteen. I can't even date boys that I want because it is either mom telling me all boys will want sex out of me or none of them is good to me and that I am too young to be in love with a boy that won't last. But Luke he is different. He is kind, sweet, nice, he would never hurt me and he is always kind to everyone always welcoming, he is not the kind of boy who will ever hurt any girl, even me he will not hurt and that is what I love about Luke.

The time was six fifteen, I then open my wardrob door, scan what I have and what I can wear for dinner. I know tonight it will be alot of get to know me questions which I don't like at all. I don't like when people want to get to know, it's like when they get to know you they will know your life, your story and what you are around. Which is why I am mostly close of to most people due to my trust issues around everyone. I have it bad and this is why most people don't like me in my high school year. I'm glab I finish school to not see there faces again.

I then pulled out a pair of combat jeans with a green tan top that says New York across it. I then pulled my straight blonde hair into a messy bun. After I finish I put a little bit of pink lipstick on and spray some Victoria Secrets spay on.I then took a deep breath in and out and then pick up my phone put it in my pocket and open my door.

Now things are going get intresting around here; along with my sarcasm, and if my mom wants the perfect life and family she has a good way showing it around here. Not to mention alot of drama is going to happen during these months and it has nothing to do with me.

Let the drama begin.