Erotica: The Cruise Brothers And I -III

"Seriously guys, just make your minds up already! I'm tired." I whined over the hundredth time. The boys were fighting over who would sleep next to me and who would sleep on the couch.

"Why don't you both just sleep on the floor in the living room?" I suggested.

"Yeah, Josh. Why don't you just go sleep on the floor?" Jack said as he crossed his muscular arms over his perfect chest.

"She was talking about you, you fool!" Josh replied as he also crossed his brawny arms over his drool-worthy chest.

I rolled my eyes and just picked up my duvet and pillow and dragged them downstairs, leaving the two twins to fight all night.

After we watched a few classics and talked, I was tired and I wanted to call it a night. But it's been half an hour and I'm still bloody awake because of the troublesome two.

I huffed as I threw the pillow on the couch and then wrapped the duvet around me and laid down on the couch, waiting for sleep to summon me.

Unfortunately, my luck wasn't good today, and I heard the heavy footsteps of the Cruise brothers, descending the stairs.

"You guys, I just wanna sleep." I said, my eyes still closed.

I heard them walk closer and I felt someone's lips close to my ear. "But baby cakes, you still haven't received your present." My eyes snapped open as I realised that what Jack said had a double meaning.

"P-present?" I stuttered and my mouth got dry as I saw the lust in Jack's eyes.

"Actually, presents. As in, plural." Josh said with a sexy smile.

I gulped before smiling and sitting up. "Gimme, gimme." I said in a childish voice and looked at them with a grin plastered on my face.

They both laughed and then Josh ran upstairs whilst Jack took a seat next to me and pulled me to him so that my head was resting on his shoulder. I heard a lot of shuffling upstairs and some bags unzipping before I heard Josh strut downstairs with a box in his hands.

It was quite small, looking like a jewelery box. I squealed and shot up and ran towards Josh and snatched it out of his hands. I heard their chuckles as I unwrapped the box.

I bit my lip in concentration, I wanted to break the box open to see the present; I was so excited. But then again, I wanted to keep the box to cherish this memory forever.

When I opened the lid, my jaw literally hit the floor.

Inside was a silver bracelet with three charms: two letter J's and a heart, covered in diamonds. One J was covered in blue stones and the other J was covered in green stones, the blue was obviously Jack's and the green one was Josh's.

I gently took the bracelet out, scared I might brake it. "You guys, this is beautiful." I said and I looked up at both of them, admiringly. They both looked at me with identical smiles and a mixture of lust and...love was evident in their eyes.

I gulped as they both walked over to me. Josh took the bracelet and Jack held my wrist. Together they fastened the bracelet around my wrist. "Thank you." I whispered as I stared at the beautiful bracelet. "This is the best present I've had."

"We're glad you liked it." Jack said with a smile.

I grinned at them both and gave them a kiss on the cheek. "Next present?" I said with a wide grin. Jack and Josh looked at each other, a smirk growing on their faces. I started breathing a little heavily as I endured the silence.

"Well..." Jack started.

"This present is more...pleasing." Josh ended, a glint of lust in his eyes.