Uh yeah-

Gen 1
Puff: 21
DeeJay: 24
Benatar: 23
Axel: 26
Vision: 1

Gen 1.5
Puff: 22
DeeJay: 25
Benatar: 24
Axel: 27
Vision: 2

Gen 2
Puff: 25
DeeJay: 28
Benatar: 27
Axel: 30
Vision: 5

Vision's parents were like stray cats and couldn't find homes, Vision's mother was already pregnant with Vision at the time. When she finally had Vision near a tree in the woods, there was hunters nearby, so they had to go somewhere safe. When they stopped, there ended up being a hunter close by and they ended up shooting both of Vision's parents to death, but Vision's was protected since she was so small and hid in the long grass. Vision managed to find a way to escape the woods, but got scars from the branches. When she got out, a man named Puff Puff found her and bent down in front of her, "Hey there, are your parents around?" Puff asked Vision, kinda concerned since he could see the scars. Vision shook her head at him and tried to tell him that they got shot, but she couldn't talk yet, so she was trying to use hand motion to tell him. Puff fully understood Vision and picked her up, "I'm sorry you had to handle that.. you seem all scratched up, want me to take you to mine and my friends house?" Puff tried asking Vision, she nodded at his question. Puff took Vision back to where him and the other band members lived. All that was in the house was himself, DeeJay, Benatar, and Axel, the other three just stared at Puff as she came in with the baby Koneko in his arms. "Guys? I found some pink kitten looking thing outside while I was walking, you guys know what she is?" Puff asked the others, they all stayed silent. Suddenly, DeeJay got up, "I think that's a Kenshi, but the baby version of them is called a Koneko" DeeJay told Puff, "How did you know that?" Puff asked DeeJay curiously. "I've seen many before all of us met, and I know what a baby looks like" DeeJay gently grabbed Vision from Puff's arms, she stared at him with confusion in her eyes. Suddenly, she looked around the room at everyone and started crying, the other members started slightly panicking since they didn't know what to do. All Vision wanted was her parents, but since they got shot by a hunter, there was no way she could see them again. "Oh sh*t oh sh*t, she's crying, what do we do?!" Puff was instantly panicking, he's never dealt with a baby before, let alone a Koneko. DeeJay looked down at Vision, who was still crying. He gently held her by under her arms and held her up in front of him, looking directly at her. Vision looked at DeeJay, her vibrant pink tears continued dripping down her face. "Hey, it's okay, we'll take care of you" DeeJay reassured Vision. Vision reached out her arms, which were really tiny and stubby, like she was trying to hug DeeJay, but she couldn't, causing her to start crying again. DeeJay noticed what she was trying to do and brought Vision closer to him, letting her hug him. Vision let out a soft but quiet purr of content as she hugged DeeJay. DeeJay tried to get Vision off of him so he could lay her down somewhere so she could sleep, but as he was trying, Vision started crying again. "Can someone else get her?" DeeJay asked the others, "I'll take her" Axel responded to DeeJay, he gently grabbed Vision, who was still making heart breaking cries, off of DeeJay and held her close to his chest. He had heard that holding a baby close to your chest would calm them down since they could hear your heartbeat. Vision started hearing Axel's heart beating and stopped crying in a matter of seconds, she gently nuzzled her face against Axel's chest, softly purring. "We still haven't named her yet" Puff told the others, already thinking of names. Axel looked down at Vision, giving her a soft smile. Vision looked back up at Axel, she started softly giggling. "Vision?" Benatar suddenly requested "I feel like she will visually help us", Puff froze at the name suggestion. "That's super f**king cute, we're keeping it" DeeJay announced, a pure smile on his face.